User markizy is my friend. I substituted every "lightmappedgeneric" by the WireFrame with 9 spaces and its not working. I dont have textures but i dont see through them. Look what I got:
User markizy is my friend. I substituted every "lightmappedgeneric" by the WireFrame with 9 spaces and its not working. I dont have textures but i dont see through them. Look what I got:
Yes, its work. But If I want join on server with zblock, esl plugin etc I have that error : Your map [maps/de_dust2.bsp] differs from the server's. But on nuke I can join
On nuke with zblock, esl plugin etc, I dont see throw all walls like that :
that means you've altered the file de_dust2.bsp - you did something wrong in the process. You could fix that by extracting the original de_dust2.bsp from an unedited gcf to the cstrike/maps/ folder. if that doesn't help then delete the maps-folder, perhaps some server forced your client to download a modified de_dust2.bsp.
What exactly do you mean? That only the red container is see-through?
Yes on nuke I see only throw red containers, no more : (
I delete the maps folder and I cant join only on de_dust2 lol ^^
But i think its dont work cause i make all and on prodigy I see only this textures ^^ On all maps I see only throw small textures like on screen...