Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xHack (Kreedz)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
xHack (Kreedz)

Video About xHack:

Functions of xHack:

— Extremely Productive Engine

I suppose you have heard of a so called KreedzHack (KZH). Well, all the Hide and Seek hacks out there use KZH engine, to be honest, these cheats are just different with their configs. xHack is not working with/like KZH in any way. For example: when you are doing automatic strafes, your crosshair doesn not shake and so on, and so on.

— JumpBug Hack

JumpBug is a bug that allows you to jump off from everything and fall down without loosing any health points. RIscRIpt was the first ever to create a JumpBug script and then a hack. *

— Ground Strafes

Ground Strafes is the best way to float around the map leaving all your enemies far behind you. The only limitation is your imagination, run with up to 2000 units per second speed. (Regular speed is 250 units per second).

— Strafes Hack

A good cheat for Hide and Seek can not exist without strafes hack. In xHack strafes are customizable to fit the "sv_airaccelerate" parameter on the server. Smooth and unnoticeable strafes.

— Knife Bot

If you are not good at knifing, this will definitely help you. Customizable with cvars to suit your needs.

— Extra Sensory Perception (ESP)

Extra Sensory Perception, or simply called — ESP will help you to see other enemies thru walls to locate their position and get live information about them.

— Speed Hack and Speed Net

Speed Hack speeds up the player model in game, this lets you to do things a lot faster, but however, slows you down sometimes (forced by server). Speed Net sends packets to server faster, in result you get fundamental boost and no lags.

— Slow Motion

Slow Motion is the same Speed Hack but it works other the way round, sometimes it is very helpful. You can hang in the air. It is fully customizable.

— Fast Run

Default running speed is 250 units per second. By holding only one button you will be able to sprint with a 278 units per second speed. That is awesome, is not it?

— Many more features

There are many more features that we may have forgotten, like flight trajectory of grenades (mouse2 while holding a grenade) and so on. So just download xHack right now and you will not be disappointed!

Download CS 1.6 4554 Build (IMPORTANT)
Download xHack (From Attachments)

Install:

Copy all files to your CS with a replacement.
Inject

First Step:

Second Step:

Third Step:

Start CS.

Bind's

make "mouse3" "+xkz_strafe" // Strafes 100+
make "q" "+xkz_g" //DoubleDuck
make "e" "+xkz_jumpbug" //Jump Bug
make "ALT" "+xkz_groundstrafe" //Strafes
make "c" "xkz_speed 1" //Slowmo

PREFIX _xkz

Update:

Other way Inject is accessible
Quote:
We take Loader from KZH (Kreedz Hack)
We rename it in KzH.exe, we rename SimpleBase.dll in KzH.dll, we Start KzH.exe and it is started CS.
It is ready!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 Step.jpg (29.2 KB, 7258 views)
File Type: jpg 2 Step.jpg (53.7 KB, 7451 views)
File Type: jpg 3 Step.jpg (43.4 KB, 7419 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar xHack.rar (2.37 MB, 5599 views)

Thanks
11 Users
Old 06/02/2011, 11:27   #2

great job PavelQwa!!
the hack works fine but i got a few problems, i have constant spam in the console with this -
Unknown command: rate
Unknown command: fps_max
Unknown command: developer

and some servers kick me because some CMD spam detection, also i cannt disconnect from any server or quit the game, have to cancel whole game with task manager. And cannot do my own configs every time i change my config and press apply they automaticly reset to previous config.
You guys have any idea whats goin on :x ??

Old 06/02/2011, 17:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolanamasata View Post
great job PavelQwa!!
the hack works fine but i got a few problems, i have constant spam in the console with this -
Unknown command: rate
Unknown command: fps_max
Unknown command: developer
This is normal.

Quote:
and some servers kick me because some CMD spam detection, also i cannt disconnect from any server or quit the game, have to cancel whole game with task manager. And cannot do my own configs every time i change my config and press apply they automaticly reset to previous config.
You guys have any idea whats goin on :x ??
I don't know. This hack don't mine.

Update:

Other way Inject is accessible
Quote:
We take Loader from KZH (Kreedz Hack)
We rename it in KzH.exe, we rename SimpleBase.dll in KzH.dll, we Start KzH.exe and it is started CS.
It is ready!
Old 06/03/2011, 00:55   #4

thanks for the quick responce PavelQwa.
i will rename xhack and simplebase to kzh like you suggest and see what happen. still have the same configuration problem cannt even use default cfg. Also the game doesnt recognize commands like /disconnect or /quit. What windows do you use ? i have vista maybe this cause the problem ;x

Old 06/03/2011, 08:48   #5

Quote:
thanks for the quick responce PavelQwa.
i will rename xhack and simplebase to kzh like you suggest and see what happen. still have the same configuration problem cannt even use default cfg. Also the game doesnt recognize commands like /disconnect or /quit. What windows do you use ? i have vista maybe this cause the problem ;x
Windows XP SP3
Old 06/04/2011, 23:51   #6

Maybe its the vista dont know...im noob anyway
I managed to make my own config, so now i play fine! but still dont have /quit or /disconnect commands in my console. I use this bind [[[make "mouse3" "+xkz_strafe" // Strafes 100+]]] to jump but in any server i cannt see my stats and other people with xhack jump with 8-9 strafes and always stats appears, how i can see my stats and jump with less (7-8) strafes ? thanks !
Old 06/05/2011, 00:47   #7

Quote:
Maybe its the vista dont know...im noob anyway
I managed to make my own config, so now i play fine! but still dont have /quit or /disconnect commands in my console. I use this bind [[[make "mouse3" "+xkz_strafe" // Strafes 100+]]] to jump but in any server i cannt see my stats and other people with xhack jump with 8-9 strafes and always stats appears, how i can see my stats and jump with less (7-8) strafes ? thanks !
You can't With xHack. You need Kreedz Hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2011, 17:23   #8

hmm every server has kzh protection how they use kzh ? They jump 259lj with 8-9 strafes but there is kzh protection in the server so how can they be kzh ?
Old 06/06/2011, 14:11   #9

Quote:
hmm every server has kzh protection how they use kzh ? They jump 259lj with 8-9 strafes but there is kzh protection in the server so how can they be kzh ?
Change Prefix of KzH.
Old 06/07/2011, 23:17   #10

Please somebody help me i do what is in the instructions but doesn't work to me .. Can somebody tell me what CS i need like for kzh ? v42 protocl 48 ? or other another one ?
Old 06/08/2011, 12:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilio View Post
Please somebody help me i do what is in the instructions but doesn't work to me .. Can somebody tell me what CS i need like for kzh ? v42 protocl 48 ? or other another one ?
You need cs with 48 protocol. (Steam)
Old 06/08/2011, 13:05   #12

Steam but i don't have steam. With normal cs or KGB will not work ?
Old 06/08/2011, 18:14   #13

elite*gold: 1858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilio View Post
Steam but i don't have steam.
Buy the game. Discussions about any kind of non steam activities are strictly forbidden here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2011, 07:11   #14

okay sry i do not know that again sry and thx for the help
Old 06/13/2011, 11:54   #15

VIRUS:

No dowlaod this is a virus!

Nicht dowlaoden das ist ein virus! :

Closed Thread

« [B] Cs 1.6 UD Wallhack! | [FREE] Counter-Strike: Source External Aimbot »