What games would you recommend to play on X360 console?
I'm bored and...
...so far I've completed:
[Prototype],
Call of Duty 4,
Call of Duty 5,
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2,
Naruto: The Broken Bond,
Gears of War 2,
Aliens vs. Predator 2010 aka Aliens vs. Predator 3,
Dante's Inferno,
DarkSiders - completed on easy,normal and hard. Now time for apocalyptic difficulty - that game rocks!
Risen,
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel,
Assassin's Creed,
Assassin's Creed II,
NFS SHIFT,
LOTR: Conquest,
LOTR: Battle for middle earth 2.
Any suggestions what should I play?
Got 13 DVD+R DL discs left,wondering if should I use 3 of them for Bioshock2 and Mass Effect 2 but those titles aren't hmm... interesting enough for me.
Dead space is a good game. (beware if you get easily scared.)
Hmm bioshock2 seems interesting maybe try that, dont know about other games.
Hmm,I already heard much about Dead Space and it looks like it's great survival horror game... with zombiez and some other **** suddenly appearing from somewhere making you scared... well,I guess I should play it at night with headphones... I guess nice mood guaranteed
After reading something 'bout bioshock2 I think it sucks :P Some **** about apocalyptic world full of people addicted to drugs...and that main hero with that telekinesis gauntlet and that weird thingy...bleh
Now I just burned Sacred 2 Fallen Angel but in PL instead of ENG.
I'll beat it up again,finally in my national language :>
Have you not played the first bioshock? If not I would recommend playing the first one if you intend to play the second one. Also you could try mass effect if your into rpgs.
Edit: O yea you could try Grand theft auto if your into that kind of game.
Have you not played the first bioshock? If not I would recommend playing the first one if you intend to play the second one. Also you could try mass effect if your into rpgs.
Edit: O yea you could try Grand theft auto if your into that kind of game.
Hmm,GTA sucks for me,I liked San Andreas only,but GTA4 sucks.
Halo sucks lol. Assassin's Creed if you want a story-based game. Unreal Tournament 3 if you want a multiplayer based one. UT3 is made by the same people who made Gears 2 btw.
[Request] Help me to hacking(or cracking) online games(browser games) 10/24/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies Hellow nice to meet you. :)
I'm Korean, so I'm not really good at English.
But there are rarely informations about hacking online games in Korea websites.
I wanna get the informations.
Would you do me a faver?(help me. give me some advises.)