Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bunch of questions

Discussion on Bunch of questions within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bunch of questions

Hello,
Im more the mmo-kind of gamer, but I got a ds and a wii, so I thought im going to try this out.

Questions I got:

What is Cycloe DS?

How can I play cracked () games on Wii/DS?

My DS doesnt have WiFi/Internet, how do I activate it?

When I play SSBB online, noone joins my Brawls and friends wont be activated, what should I do?

Any way to watch YouTube/FlashVideos on PSP?

Any way to watch YouTube/FlashVideos on Wii?

Could I possibly download and install one of the mmorpgs I play on my Wii as seperate channel?

Is there a Tool to make a own channel on Wii?

Thanks in advance,
High Fire

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bunch of ...
09/14/2010 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Questions :p 1st: Is there a way to keep the RvR buffs after the 2nd time of getting them? 2nd: If i want to take a print screen in AL, i dont fail the 1st time , but every time next i getthe same pic in mmy screen folder as the 1st one , help here? 3d: idk ty all
WTS BUNCH OF ACOUNTS-NEW!
02/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
ok so now im selling: LVL 100 HYBRID BOWER-OASIS LVL 100 INT SPEAR NUKER-VENUS LVL 100 S/S NUKER-Alexander LVL 98 WARRIOR/CLERIC-SATRUN-traded*
help me i think i have a bunch of viruses
07/14/2009 - Dekaron - 21 Replies
i went there and downloaded it, and i think i got a bunch of viruses, can some1 help me ? quick i think had a keylogger< WILL a system restore point fix it ?
Bunch of useful macros
02/25/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Hello this is my first post that includeds a useful download yay me well here we go because i dont know how 2 program i use a tool called AC TOOL some people maybe experinced at this but i have learned some n i made macros that i will share:p um i have comments on them by my guild u can see im not 2 good at makeing post link to download toxicfog lvler RapidShare: Easy Filehosting link 2 allow u 2 let people join ur guild while afk * u must have some1 stand next to u eg ur noob or else u...
WTT bunch of games
01/05/2009 - Trading - 11 Replies
As thread says i am trading a bunch of games i have. 1)Coh/Cov:4 level 50's, 3 hero's 1 villian, and bunch of level 30s and 40s 2)Sro:Level 42 spear with very good armor and weapon. Also has a level 32 sword shield. 3)World Of Warcraft: Level 67 prot paladin with level 36 warrior. 4)Cabal NA: Level 101 force shield. And another account with level 101 force arch and level 90 force blade. 5)Warhammer: Level 11 white lion and a bunch level 4-9s. Still game time. 6)Ijji Gunz: level 34 male....