Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modern Warfare 2 PS3 Premium Prestige Service

Discussion on Modern Warfare 2 PS3 Premium Prestige Service within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Modern Warfare 2 PS3 Premium Prestige Service

Hi, guys i am offering a FAST premium prestige service for a low rate of $5 USD.

Proof? Check the picture.

More Proof?
Check this account i made.
Login-
pass - silence1
DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CHANGE THE ACCOUNT PASSWORD, I CAN CHANGE IT BACK ANYTIME
THIS IS FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY, TO SHOW YOU GUYS IM NOT LYING AND OR SCAMMING.

My prestige hacks will not get you to lvl70

It will hack you to any prestige you want lvl1
(you keep all your challenges, unlocks and camos they don't reset)

I will hack your account asap (will be within 24 hours)
Once i have you details it will take me 5-10min

Send me a Email with details and what prestige you want 2nd-10th

I will not steal you account, you can sue me if i do, through paypal if i am scamming you.
IF i did something wrong, money back guarantee.

UPDATE: The details i need from you, MUST BE CORRECT

PSN Email:
PSN Password:
MW2 Prestige:

IF you are interested, pay $5 USD to my paypal account and sent me a email or a PM here with your Psn account information (noted above) + the transaction too so that we both have a record of it.
Paypal:
Email :

PayPal Transaction Information
Paypal Name: (first & last name; if you used a credit card, tell me the name on the card)
Paypal Email:
PayPal T&D: (the time & the date of the payment) (if you used a credit card, just tell me the time and date as well)