Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling PS4 games way cheaper

Discussion on Selling PS4 games way cheaper within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling PS4 games way cheaper

Greetings,

I'm selling PSN accounts containing most of the desired games for PS4 mostly.
The game is acquired via the gamesharing method, and will last on your console! Risk-free and cheaper than most sellers!
Games come in bundles (multiple games on one account) or singles (one game).
Name a game and I'll see what I can find.

Skype is in my profile.
Old 04/09/2017, 18:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 101
i don't think its allowed to sell stolen accounts. I know from where you get it.
Old 04/10/2017, 22:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post
i don't think its allowed to sell stolen accounts. I know from where you get it.
You just shat on my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post
I know from where you get it.
Spooky.
No, you actually don't.
Closed Thread

Tags
games, ps, psn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheaper steam games
08/07/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hello ladies and guys! I found organization GameTraders.Who are selling games 50% cheaper.They had had about 100+ customers already, so if u want cheaper games contact them.They are really kind and most trusted organization i have seen so far. Contact them via email :[email protected] If u are going to buy something from them please write refferal VLG. I really appreciate that!
[Selling] Cheaper Steam games!
07/27/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling a lot of cheaper steam games as a gift, for example: 2x CS:GO gifts for 15€ (originally 22€ in steam store) Any game you want! I only accept paypal! :) I will go first :p
[Selling] Selling Credit For BP Games - 30% Cheaper than original. I give first +8 tbm
01/28/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 16 Replies
hi im new in elitepvpers and for it i will give first for +8 tbm people only Darkorbit: -333.000 uridium - 55 Euro paypal - psc will cost 65 Other games the same price. Just send me a PN if you have -8 tbm i dont give first . i can give a try of 5k uridium send me a pn to contact me or skype live:uridiumseller
Cheaper steam games
08/24/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Click me This is a new site that takes steam keys from members that wish to sell them at a lower price. It's a discount of up to 80%. It also covers other platforms. Feels like steam sales all day, every day .