Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Macro's

Discussion on Macro's within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Macro's

Im trying to Find all the MAcros such as Donation MAcro Meteor Spamming macros but i cannot find any and the ones on **** i cant get to becouse there registation page is broken or something so cna somone direct me to some Macros(Free to use)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkfall Macro's info
10/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Can anyone explain to me how I could use macro's in Darkfall Online? I've seen diffrent programs but most people use something like this: #ifWinActive, Darkfall Online ~F8:: Loop,999999 { Sleep 2000 Send {1} Sleep 200 Send {click}
Macro's at webzen
03/22/2010 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Hello there, i got some questions about macro's, since i never really cared for em in the past, but now i think they can be pretty usefull. 1. Do macro's still work at webzen, do i have to bypass gameguard to make em work ? 2. How hard is it to write a macro, that helps me lvling (basicly just presses the keys F3-F7 for me) ? 3. Would the following macro be possible: Command: press F3 - F7 every 5 seconds accomplish: when i hit the right mouse button 4. Which program is the most...
L2 macro's
08/28/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello , i was wondering if anyone could give me link of working macro programs like Macro express and stuff.. Like for auto enchanting weapons , auto using pot's and stuff. Ty. :handsdown::bandit:
Color and Coord finder for macro's
04/12/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 4 Replies
Well here's just a simple program made by AutoHotKey to find the color of the pixel and coord of your mouse..I don't take credit for this evanxxxm Made the script and i just made into an exe and thought i'd share it so here you go... If you don't trust the program then heres the script:loop { MouseGetPos, Pxx, Pyy ; ur mouse current coordinate PixelGetColor, color, %Pxx%, %Pyy% ; get the color hex at this point ToolTip, x%Pxx% y%Pyy%`nColor: %color%,1,1 ; display the output