Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Items Stolen From a Thief

Discussion on Items Stolen From a Thief within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Items Stolen From a Thief

I am not going to let my char name slip but i will tell yous my story. I was a moderately known Hacker/Mine PKer on Volcano server.
I hacked about 40 accounts all on Volcano. The one I am going to talk about is a person named Juice a archer lvl 130.

I first tried to hack his account but while in the process i found out he has several rich *** chars one of witch was named ~Sphinx~ anyway i spotted a super+4 socket necky RDG and a super+4 sok ring SDG. They were my main targets.
I took everything it had on it, and 3 more of his accounts got cleaned out by me and several days later I logged on my main that had the necky/ring equipped to it and they were gone =\ the rest of my equips were still there but just the necky and ring gone also i had 39kk in the bank and that was taken too but left everything else.
I suspect that it was a GM helping a BULKER. but want to know for sure. Thanks

Can someone tell me where I went wrong I don't play CO that often no more but have the fear that one day i will go back into it and want to know what to watch out for.
And i think the GM took my cash for punishment lol.
Old 10/03/2007, 10:26   #2

impossible? prolly some 1 haxed u ZOMG!! besides im sure u didnt hax u scammed so some1 could do teh same!

btw GM's r myth. x)
Old 10/03/2007, 10:58   #3

Not sure. I doubt someone would leave super socket helmet SDG, super socket armor SRG, super socket boots SDG and a 2 sok super SDGx2 club =\ and besides i am not dumb enough to get hacked lol Virustotal everything. And yes I did hack, I keylogged undetected =D. That is hacking yea? xD

Just send it to there E-mail and name it "BOT" they wont resist but open it huhaha
Old 10/03/2007, 11:21   #4

Ive heard that bulkers are given access to the accounts of those who hack/steal their items ..

Why don't you just ask him?
Old 10/03/2007, 11:40   #5

Duno I don't think thatTQ is dumb enough to let people into other peoples accounts under any circumstances, Although they have proven themselves to be real stupid before i don't think they will go that far lol.
Old 10/03/2007, 13:29   #6

WtF how do u put a keylogg in a email:/ and yes GM's do help bulkers out n give em extra privliges
Old 10/03/2007, 14:46   #7

Well I bond the keylogger with a program such as Co2M8 so when they open it and it works they don't get any suspicion that it was me lol.
Old 10/03/2007, 15:25   #8

i think ugot what u diserved.... can soemone close this ****?
Old 10/03/2007, 15:47   #9

Shut up idiot i got all my gear for free. I ain't complaining I will just get a another necky/ring hahahah I bet I hacked you hahahahah idiot n00b. And we all know this guy is having a cry because his dumb *** dont know how to make a keylogger haha. Just go die in a hole or choke yourself ok because you arn't worth the effort =D
Old 10/03/2007, 16:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowog View Post
Shut up idiot i got all my gear for free. I ain't complaining I will just get a another necky/ring hahahah I bet I hacked you hahahahah idiot n00b. And we all know this guy is having a cry because his dumb *** dont know how to make a keylogger haha. Just go die in a hole or choke yourself ok because you arn't worth the effort =D
That was like....owned. Wog ftw eh? And yea gms do give bulkers privelages... This one guy on my server is a well know bulker and he got banned for impersonating a gm.... next day his acct was reinstated and there was a msg on the trade board "B> sup 2 soc boots, necky and ring any lvl"
O NOES MISTAH GEE EMM DUN BANZORS ME!!! I R BULKY TOMORROW OK!!!?!?!
Old 10/04/2007, 01:07   #11

ey turbowog can ya tell me how u bound the keyloggers with a program xP

WOGSRULE
Old 10/04/2007, 01:33   #12

Received Thanks: 1,960
GM's do help bulker's out.
They know who Hax who.
GM's send email letting you know who it was.
I know this first hand, as I know the name of account that got me once.

Account hackers aren't welcome here anyhow.

Also gave you infraction for the flame above.

This thread CLOSED now!
Closed Thread