Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Constant FB/SS Fights !!!

Discussion on Constant FB/SS Fights !!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 145
Constant FB/SS Fights !!!

Hi, u all know that CO is getting boring, so we need a server where we could fight all the time, instant lvl 130 and commends for wepons and other stuff, so I'm asking is there a server like that ? COWS is down for a while now and i doubt it will be back, QO... well u hawe to lvl there and not many ppl playing it... so please if someone knows a server where we can hawe fun post it here...

Thanks

P.S. If someone is working on his own Private serv. PM me mybe I can help
Old 09/30/2007, 23:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
that's the only real reason i even bother goin to a private server, have some fb and ss fights for fun
Old 05/04/2008, 04:00   #3

ya DZPlanetCo is a server like this

Thank me
Old 05/04/2008, 04:52   #4

why did you bump this old thread for a post like that o.o? and then ask for thanks...?