Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warning conq website been hacked

Discussion on warning conq website been hacked within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/26/2007, 03:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol thats like a month ago lol nice bump :P
Old 11/26/2007, 04:20   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
#Closed!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
copals website hacked
05/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/715/copals.png all that is missing is the banner if any one wants the templets pm me. i also changed a few things so you can see it is the templets :D I was really bored so i did it i cant wait to see how much flameing gos on here and what they do for a website now.
hacked from CO website?
11/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
i just heard from somone on my server that acounts are being hacked from the cowebsite.I wouldent have given it much though,but the other day i was unable to login on any of my char. it gave an error message,but i login on my GF's acounts NP.so i got a nervious and changed my passwords,and anyway the guy said he keeps recovering his passwords and theyer different?Just wondering if anyone else heard of this?I know the CO site was hacked a few weeks ago but...any chance that its true? edit:...
CO website hacked?
08/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Anyone see it before they hut it down?It was on the lottery info on their main page. sucky sucky for $5.00
????help with conq.????
08/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hey can some one help me i heard a cheat or hack about conquerer that you can dupllicate an item is it true?????