Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The SV wont work after maintenance, Can someone help me?

Discussion on The SV wont work after maintenance, Can someone help me? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation The SV wont work after maintenance, Can someone help me?

i have the SV program work but after the maintenance it doesnt work anymore. Can someone help me? Did the Maintenance make the SV dead? Or its my SVs problem? Can someone fixed it? Plz help me! Reply people! If ever your SV works plz tell me! and plz make me updated? Is there a new Version for SV?(thats y it doesnt works?) Anyone?
Old 09/17/2007, 15:58   #2

still workiing spanish server.... so i think still working on english version.... juts again change ur conquer.exe.. for *M* multiclient..... and if doesnt work reinstall conquer and bypass patch... and u can have fun with ssv
Old 09/17/2007, 16:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNABE View Post
i have the SV program work but after the maintenance it doesnt work anymore. Can someone help me? Did the Maintenance make the SV dead? Or its my SVs problem? Can someone fixed it? Plz help me! Reply people! If ever your SV works plz tell me! and plz make me updated? Is there a new Version for SV?(thats y it doesnt works?) Anyone?
IF U're using 4356 yes! it's crashed! u want to reinstall the game and put only to version 4344-45 and it will fix the problem! and u need a cracked or original sv1.17.. and if u put 3444-45 u need put off the cable of network when u're patching! for this don't patch the game and u can click bypass! have fun bb!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2007, 16:07   #4

Ty people!
Old 09/17/2007, 16:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNABE View Post
Ty people!
ur welcome!