Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the best server for Buying and Selling goods in game?

Discussion on Whats the best server for Buying and Selling goods in game? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Whats the best server for Buying and Selling goods in game?

Hey, I was just wondering what the best server for buying and selling goods in game was... When i say best i mean like the most popular. Cause i currently am on Wonders/Temple Artemis and its like there is no one selling there... is there a server that anyone could direct me to? xD THX!

~Me aka Kopper911
Old 01/10/2011, 13:57   #2

I've seen a few guildies going from nothing to full sup 2 sockets by merchanting alone on Phoenix. I don't know about now, since i'm still getting used to the new prices, but it had an awesome economy a year ago.
Old 01/10/2011, 15:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiflor View Post
I've seen a few guildies going from nothing to full sup 2 sockets by merchanting alone on Phoenix. I don't know about now, since i'm still getting used to the new prices, but it had an awesome economy a year ago.
yupz still a good economy on phoenix.