Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about passwod portected internet folders

Discussion on question about passwod portected internet folders within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about passwod portected internet folders

Well i found this of conquer online and im guessing if we could hackinto this we coudl find out some interesting info. heres the pic, if theres anyway on hacking into itplease let me know.

Old 09/12/2007, 22:18   #2

I also have a link to what seems like a conquer admin login page that was passed onto me from someone on this forum.

Edit: This link will not be passed onto anyone unless they are willing and able to help.
Old 09/12/2007, 23:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomSub View Post
I also have a link to what seems like a conquer admin login page that was passed onto me from someone on this forum.

Edit: This link will not be passed onto anyone unless they are willing and able to help.
Does it look something like this...?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg something.JPG (10.8 KB, 44 views)
Old 09/13/2007, 18:35   #4

yes similar to that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]Internet Exproller
07/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi ehm hab da einige Schwierigkeiten mit meinem Exproller IE, FireFox beide wollen nicht auf die HP eines Priv. Servers bei meinem Freund geht es blos bei mir nicht kann mir einer bitte weiter helfen? Da kommt immer diese Gleiche Meldung : http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4660/errori.jpg PS:Hab nicht gewusst wohin der Thread hinsoll , weil es mit Priv. Server Mt2 zutuhn hat hier reingemacht ;)
[Request] 5017 folders
05/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys.. I made some bad errors I replaced my ani/ini/data/c3 folder from a 5017 client with those of a 5085 I was just wondering if anyone would upload the, ini/ani/data/c3 folder from a 5017 client for me.. Vortex
DEKARON EU Vac Folders problem
03/28/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hi guys i need help with one thing . Well i know there is many explains what to put where but each explain/tutorial how to.. is different ! Well i am confused i don't what is truth now. I please for one ! exactly explain please. And write it with especially things like when and where PUT something and when and where COPY (copy/paste) something it's big different . So i downloaded Dekaron.rar and excracted and i have folder called Dekaron. In the Dekaron folder i got 3 folders "Data" "eur"...
Where to find the Shadow dds in CO Folders..
07/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, i was trying to find the shadow dds, so i can edit it , but i couldnt find it.. Can you tell me where to find it ?? :rolleyes:
C4 and C5 system folders
01/10/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Well guys heres a present for you,, well,, for all of you guys that like to edit files in the systems folder. C-4 and C-5 system folders They are both untouched.