Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Omg.... The CO server is down??

Discussion on Omg.... The CO server is down?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Omg.... The CO server is down??

I mean... all of us.. cant log our char... in crystal server... and my friend playing at Ruby server got its 2socks item lost.... both 2socks only...

Does the CO server hacked or something?
Old 09/08/2007, 22:27   #2

Step #1 Learn english
Step #2 retype it
(nuff said)
Old 09/09/2007, 00:05   #3

No, this guys right, im on crystal, , server seems to be down, but recently a hacker has been, ... abusing... his power, the economy is in danger and tq is probly scrambling to fix this, how ever, congratz to the noob who found out how to destroy TQ,

(edit: Hacker has dropped rare items, including supers, garments, super full sok and blessed weaps, also i suspect he has created a high amount of accounts, seeing how the server is full to its max, (crystal), hacker may be none other than the mysterious Æ, (i take back my noob remark in this case), Good Job Cloaked Hacker
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2007, 01:06   #4

Man this sucks... My mother has decided that I don't need to get on the computer on the weekdays (she says it will distract me from my work when I have always been in the top 25% of my class) and now this happens... Why must this happen to my beloved crystal server?!?
Old 09/09/2007, 03:10   #5

Hmm hard to believe that TQ got hacked many times, their home page the server and not sure about their forum but terrible security they have >.<
Old 09/09/2007, 06:22   #6

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizuKyo View Post
No, this guys right, im on crystal, , server seems to be down, but recently a hacker has been, ... abusing... his power, the economy is in danger and tq is probly scrambling to fix this, how ever, congratz to the noob who found out how to destroy TQ,

(edit: Hacker has dropped rare items, including supers, garments, super full sok and blessed weaps, also i suspect he has created a high amount of accounts, seeing how the server is full to its max, (crystal), hacker may be none other than the mysterious Æ, (i take back my noob remark in this case), Good Job Cloaked Hacker
"mysterious Æ" Who? You mean the infamous Star7[PM] Gosh I wish he'd come my server rofl

"Hacker has dropped rare items, including supers, garments, super full sok and blessed weaps" How awful!