Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

command for level up a player ( 5165)

Discussion on command for level up a player ( 5165) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
command for level up a player ( 5165)

Hello,

Is there any command to level up an player?
Old 01/07/2011, 23:35   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Yes

Whatever command you add into the source but generally it would be /level X

You can add any command you want into any source (note the use of the word source... NOT bins) you just need some BASIC knowledge of programming. if you don't have that I suggest you start reading up around the site and the internet in general.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone know how a gm/pm can use a command to get lifefurit? (5165)
06/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
thanks
[Release] Report player command
06/01/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies
Ok so this is a messy release that I'm sure no one will use but I figured I'd throw it out there for people who want it. What it is is a command to report a player and it will store who used the command, who was reported and the reason in a handy little database for gm's to use later. Personally I plan to use it (or a cleaned up version) to allow moderators to report problems or hackers for when a gm is not online. It's not perfect as it is but it works. Note: this version is CoEmu...
5165 Command help
01/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi I want to make a command for 5165 source that transmute u into a GM monster. And I dont know exactly how to make that just have a idea. } if (Cmd == "/model") if (Cmd == "gm") GC.MyChar.Model = 223; {
[HELP PLEASE]What PM COMMAND FOR BOTJAIL OR BANNED PLAYER
12/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
HELLO EVERYONE... Anyone know how to botjail or bann player without using navicat or database.. i mean how to botjail using pm command..anyone know it?what the PM COMMAND to botjail player and what PM COMMAND to relase them..can someone tell me...Please tell me what PM COMMAND TO BANN AND BOTJAIL player and what PM COMMAND TO UN BANN AND UN BOTJAIL them.. thanks regards;)
l2walker scripting: command to forceattack player?
05/26/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I know theres forceattack() command to attack NPCs but is there something similar for normal players? I have a player called "killer" and one called "victim" and I want the "killer" to automatically attack "victim" when he is in range. any ideas? thanks