Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Servers??

Discussion on Private Servers?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Servers??

Ok I know there are private servers out there and I've looked for them and how to make my own but I'm a newb when it comes to anything that requires any type of programing. The only thing I saw on making a private server said something about not having NPC's or Monsters and so it wouldnt be any fun to play.

Basically my children like conquer but our server is getting to vulgre and to many idiots that I dont want to expose my kids to so if there is a way to create my own private server that is kid friendly or if there is a kid friendly private server out there they could be on.

thanks for any help you can give
Old 09/05/2007, 03:03   #2

i think that a child friendly server would be a good idea,there are too meny homophobic,racist,no-respect having,punk kids playing now.but as far as i know no child servers,and as for making your own,they are weak and no fun(no monsters,drops,quests)so i hope you luck but its long shot
Old 09/05/2007, 07:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
i think that a child friendly server would be a good idea,there are too meny homophobic,racist,no-respect having,punk kids playing now.but as far as i know no child servers,and as for making your own,they are weak and no fun(no monsters,drops,quests)so i hope you luck but its long shot
Private servers do have ALL the features you have listed..

The main one people seem to use now a days is Coemu (Version 1) because the source is available freely to the public.
Its written in C#, though its quite buggy and needs alot of coding done to it.
On that note its quite unstable people have managed to fix a lot of the bugs and manage to run a good server, but i've managed to go one step ahead and rewrite and disown with the old version 1 code and create Coemu (Version 2).

You can find more information on:

Hope i have helped.
Ranny

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2007, 07:47   #4

im sorry all the one's ive seen (build your own)were weak with only hoping around,and not much more,I thought coemu team was dead.thank for the info