Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CATCH A BOTTER

Discussion on CATCH A BOTTER within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking CATCH A BOTTER

I wea s checking out **** on the TG FORUMS!

Someone made a Script frame your emimes

Hmmmm Would love to put this in the action!~

here's the script

Quote:
//demo1.dmt
//Purpose: get *** botjailed for "speedhacking"
Player p = new Player( );
p.attributes["name"] = "***";
p.attributes["guild"] = "GGG";
p.attributes["appearance"] = MALE_LARGE_BODY;
p.attributes["class"] = CLASS_TROJAN;
p.attributes["level"] = 130;
p.attributes["facepic"] = FACEPIC_10;

p.items[0] = new Item( "CrystalEarrings", 7, 5, 3, 127, 13, 13 );
// The above line just sets his item 0 (head piece) to super 112 ears +5 -3 2sdg with 127 enchant
//... and so on for each item (too lazy to make **** up here for this demo)

addPlayerToScene( p ); // Inserts the player into the scene. Since X and Y are omitted, he spawns where you are located.

simulateJump( p, -5, 3 ); // jump him from where he's standing -5 in the X direction and 3 in the Y direction

wait( 1000 ); // wait for 1 second

// And from here you can cause him to jump around you at random places with a small wait interval making it look like he's teleporting. Also, you can throw in a few FB's and hercs for measure. You can even make him jump to the gate and follow him with cyclone or fly.. the entire way. Only you see it, noone else.
You Thoughts

or COmments
Old 08/29/2007, 19:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
hehe, that's not real code. And there's even easier ways of making fake vids... but that's just plain mean. I mean, if your enemies are cheating then make real vids. If they aren't, then just fight them fairly - afterall, the game is quite pointless without enemies.