Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

no good drops?

Discussion on no good drops? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
no good drops?

is it just me or are the drops getting worse?spawns are all screwed up,and i cant even hunt anything good.....well is it just me,my server or is it the game?
Old 08/27/2007, 07:47   #2

Cool

I think its just you i have been getting fairly good drops, tons of mets and ref/uni's some elites and like 4 dbs in a month, normal i would say.
Old 08/27/2007, 08:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratus View Post
I think its just you i have been getting fairly good drops, tons of mets and ref/uni's some elites and like 4 dbs in a month, normal i would say.
nice, i havent found a single db and i lvl in the same spot all the time. i repair and go right back still no db and thats back to back constant maintenence to maintenence with a bot. x.x
Old 08/27/2007, 20:46   #4

on faith spawns in AC are screwed up,and i've only found like 10 mets no gems 1 elite/no soc poleaxe no uni,and like 10ref in a week.I guess its only me lol this sucks
Old 08/27/2007, 21:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotherein View Post
nice, i havent found a single db and i lvl in the same spot all the time. i repair and go right back still no db and thats back to back constant maintenence to maintenence with a bot. x.x

Same here, i get only ****, but i think its me and you , cuz my lucky brother still found gems,elites,DBs, (#34<-at couner )
Old 08/27/2007, 21:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk0rPi0n View Post
Same here, i get only ****, but i think its me and you , cuz my lucky brother still found gems,elites,DBs, (#34<-at couner )
i still find gems, elites, and everything else but no dbs. it looks like co really cut the db drop rate more. i havent found a single super tho and all the elite were no socket.
Old 08/27/2007, 22:50   #7

elite*gold: 20
all i say is i hunted at hugesnakes in Adventure Zone and i found 2 mets out of 3k kills :S
Old 08/28/2007, 07:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
all i say is i hunted at hugesnakes in Adventure Zone and i found 2 mets out of 3k kills :S
i think they have reduced DB dropping rate also. Spawns are slower and at AC there is no even spawns. And socketing possibility at tc is reduced. thats what they have done and they have been too lazy to even mention about it. Just everyone can see that happened.