Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help with version suggestion

Discussion on I need help with version suggestion within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help with version suggestion

hey men help me please to define a conquer online version:

1) no steeds, no clan system, no arena, no arsenal, no grotto in this version
2) ninjas, monthly pk, weekly pk, clas pk, lottery, flame lit and honor halos are exist.
3) also there is an npc that willing to give a reward for super guild war in twin city (but there is not a sgw period atm).
Prolly it was the first SGW patch, i may be wrong...

help me to define this conquer 2.0 version thanks!
Old 12/24/2010, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377

5165 has steeds
5180 adds arena

Groto is optional in ANY patch (you just don't add the teleporters to go to that map lol!)

Same with the reward for guild war npc... you can code all that yourself.

If you aren't comfortable making your own source I'd recommend using elite coemu. it's the best public source that has features added. It's far from perfect but at least you won't be using lotf lol!
Old 12/24/2010, 17:34   #3

No it's russian conquer online lol, its very "old" and they replaed it's version with their own so i just wanted to see... so its 5095 then
Old 12/28/2010, 19:05   #4

I have tried some of multiclients\unlocked fps for 5095, one of them is working but i can't see other players, guards and patrols, also no guild button.

Could you help me with valid unlocked fps for this version(s) and (or) other hacks? maybe speedhack, aimbot, lvling bot, wall jump? i tried to search but couldnt find any. Aimbot from InfamousNoone is not working.