Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pissed at TQ

Discussion on Pissed at TQ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First of all to all the DB buying dumb ***** out there, upping their equip, playin lotto whatever. Stop wasteing money and play on a private server. I mean who the hell is dumb enough to bulk when you can get it for free. Second TQ just nailed the last nail into their coffin. How long before all the bulkers thanks to lotto ect, and the potency **** get their chars maxed out? TQ is gonna be left with nothing but bulk buyers with full gear and how different is that from playing a free server it isnt. Lets face it paying something to play any game is inevitable, but i would gladly pay a monthly fee to a company with customer service that actually does something than but DB's from a company who doesnt give a ****. Then they have nerve to blame cheats and hacks, please they have been ******** themselves since the begining. So you want to screw TQ tell everyone to private server and save mom and dads credit card.
Old 08/08/2007, 12:13   #2

You are right, people can tell us why we don't buy DB but there is one good reason TQ got no service and I don't want to waste money for "low service high prices". Also DB buyers got some secret VIP acces TQ may not tell you but you can see it yourself. When your character is hacked or you lost your warehousepass they will let you wait forever. I still lost the wh of one of my characters asked them for the pass but they still don't response. It would be rude to spam them but I have to say TQ really sucks in its service and they really know how to mess up a game for people.
Old 08/08/2007, 18:08   #3

first of all, i agree with you of course, and so does just about every other person on epvp, but posts of people hating tq are pointless unless u have links or something, that would be appreciated, ty
Old 08/09/2007, 00:33   #4

VIP acces where did u hear about that?
Old 08/09/2007, 00:47   #5

LOL...db buyers have more [percent for makeing soc and for loto too.
Teory for Prv. ser is true,but that is not MMO than.
I have over 20 sockets super'z, and i never buy any DB from TQ,coz im from Serbia and i canot open acco in paypal.,or orther metod.
Old 08/09/2007, 06:26   #6

thysame hier abought 18 sock's and newer buy bd - i em frome Poland , and i hawe fun when i see "dbbayers char , whu hawe full 2 sock sup +7 blabla , and i can fight with hem ,, AND I CAN WIN" . I knewe that he spend more than 50 $ at month , ( I spend 0 $ ) and im better , that is FUN .
-but servers need dbbayers fore exist , found me some server what don't hawe dbbayers ore !DONATE! ...........
Old 08/09/2007, 06:47   #7

Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally posted by mrsnuffy@Aug 8 2007, 10:00
"TQ is gonna be left with nothing but bulk buyers"
Ahem
Old 08/09/2007, 06:47   #8

All you ******** about db buyers etc etc you forget you wouldn't have Qonquer if it wasn't for OFFICIAL conquer coming out and db buyers supporting the server long enough for some one to learn to emulate the game...
and whats the use hacking on a private server? unless Qonquer isn't far from official servers that is.
and in that case epvp Co section would cease to exist. and from what i've seen most posts go here i think.
any how just my 2 cents.
Old 08/10/2007, 00:34   #9

Ummm please re read what i wrote, im not ******** about db buyers, i have bought dbs, as a matter of fact i try to buy 1, 5 pack a month. I figure 16.00 bucks is avg for online game play anyway. My point is with bulk buying, and being left with bulk buyers gives co a short lifespan. when you have full gear, double sock, all sup drag, +9 whats left? Nothing either you get bored an quit or annoy the hell out of everyone else and they quit. No one wants to come into a game with prices thru the roof and full of powerfull high lvl ******* players. So ppl quit, no new players, no need for bulkers to buy anymore = CO death.
Old 08/10/2007, 00:43   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by mrsnuffy@Aug 10 2007, 00:34
Ummm please re read what i wrote, im not ******** about db buyers, i have bought dbs, as a matter of fact i try to buy 1, 5 pack a month. I figure 16.00 bucks is avg for online game play anyway. My point is with bulk buying, and being left with bulk buyers gives co a short lifespan. when you have full gear, double sock, all sup drag, +9 whats left? Nothing either you get bored an quit or annoy the hell out of everyone else and they quit. No one wants to come into a game with prices thru the roof and full of powerfull high lvl ******* players. So ppl quit, no new players, no need for bulkers to buy anymore = CO death.
What you seem to forget Tq are a business once people start getting ther equips maxed out Tq wil introduce new limits e.g +12s or 3 sockets things like that.
Old 08/10/2007, 01:26   #11

tq's a bunch of sellouts, i no what theyre doing, theyre gonna sellout on conquer and make it real crappy, and keep going with the new game eudemons online, then theyre gonna keep doing the exact same thing untill the bulkers finally get the point, theres no point in cheating unless it actually makes u feel good about it, not make tq feel good about taking ur money, and thats why *** created epvpers, ..... i think
Old 08/10/2007, 12:55   #12

Hello,

I don't understand u. CO is a company with ppl that want 2 get money 4 their work. Money comes from the db buyers...

so...no db buyers, no ppl 2 work 4 co, no co...

and the game is good, or do u play bad games? And its up 2 u 2 buy dbs. do it or do it not. U can play...that counts.

Musashi
Old 08/10/2007, 22:17   #13

i agree conquer online suck now.. but u can always play same conquer on a privat server(if thats whats u want) .. ty for msg this (finaly someone agree with me) Peace out!
Old 08/11/2007, 01:06   #14

You cant buy skillz

And people bitchen over their service i got always helped even before i bought dbs.

And i bough 2 times 10dbs in 2 year i play CO.

They even maked my deleted account alive and gave me all my stuff back when i got hacked. and i didnt bought dbs than.
Old 08/11/2007, 01:10   #15

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Super_Man765@Aug 9 2007, 00:33
VIP acces where did u hear about that?
<--- there is vip