Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reward for Reporting Bugs

Discussion on Reward for Reporting Bugs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Reward for Reporting Unknown Bugs and Cheats

Source:Official Posted on:2007-8-6 3:27:32

Do you have a secret bug or cheat that has not been known yet? Report it now to with subject line "Bug & Cheat" and get your reward! You need to include the following information when reporting:

-Benefits for using the bug or cheat.
-Steps on how the bug/cheat is done.
-What reward you want if tested and proven to work.

We are willing to negoatiate with you on the rewarding prize, so don't be afraid to ask.

It seems like conquer knows how to get people to sell each other out.

I Think its better if you keep the bugs to yourselves from now on.

Only giving them to good friends or something.

*sigh*
Old 08/07/2007, 02:34   #2

or just do like with cracked SV, make a topic and send it to those who seem mature
Old 08/07/2007, 02:37   #3

maturity doesnt reflect loyalty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
REPORTING?
09/13/2017 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
..can you site some details if you where banned? because my friend can't log in his account to the server.. and also my classmate i think he can't sleep :D because someone says to him that he will report my classmate :D:D:D NOTE: he doesn't know player template its only a lag there is a saying "ang mandaraya ay galit sa kapwa mandaraya"
[Bugs]I have a few bugs in Jezebelco source![bugs]
05/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hello elitepvpers! When I create an account and login it is in Birthvillage but I can't get out of Birthvillage. Can someone help me whit this?
Reward for reporting unknown bugs n cheats =/
08/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 29 Replies
lmao who saw this? http://article.91.com/englishnews/c/2007_8...6172 9458678.Htm u can ask for any prize u want !! this is a great way 4 noobs 2 get rich =/ wow..looks like TQ is finally starting to do something about the game xD :eek: how gay...now u will c nubs coming 2 epvp just for bugs so they can report it and get a prize.. I guess this will fuck up epvp too eh?..ppl will stop sharing exploits xDD.. Post ur opinions on TQs new stratergy xD lolz...check this out!! these fkin...