Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Restarting 112 Archer

Discussion on Restarting 112 Archer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello epvper's,
i quit co for around 2 years and came back after giving all my archers equip away and have nothing for him.
he's currently 112 and 75 pc, would anyone be able t give tips regarding restarting from nothing? I've checked through several leveling guides etc but with lotto out prices of elite's supers are about worthless =S
thank you to anyone who may help and flamers, well flame on if you like
Old 08/01/2007, 05:44   #2

well i would just get some normals and hunt at metzone get alota mets scroll out and sell just keep doin it till u build up money then u can get better gear. first buy a bow cuz ur far range so dont need def that much hope i helped u!
Old 08/01/2007, 05:56   #3

ok thanks lol =D i appreciate it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[tut] how to use wallhack AGAIN w/o restarting your pc
05/24/2010 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies
if you get DC or your game was closed and you want to use the wallhack again: 1. after dc, do not click the error . 2. mount the original file where the wallhack is. 3. the wait for the windows of the files with wallhack and injector to open then close it. 4. click "Continue" button at the error then it will close. 5.right click magicdisc at the system tray 6. go to "Set Number of Drives" then choose "4 Drives". 7. then mount the file on the second drive.
Restarting Dekaron
10/12/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I had a virus that ate my hard drive. I've downloaded Fussion Dekaron but it sends me to the Europe server and then says my IP has been blocked. Anyone know what happened, or where there are other servers that I may have been accessing? I'm really lost now. I played, on and off, for a long time and didn't pay attention to which server I was accessing (I think it was a private server). I remember there being two servers to choose from when the sign-in page came up. I'd like to play again but...
Restarting Computer?
09/18/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Well I'm still int he process of trying to figure out how to debug etc etc etc ... lots of complications and not much help:( but 1 question I got is I have to restart my comp whnever cabal detects olly ONCE ....is there anything I could do to not restart ... like delete a certain process so cabal dusnt recognize olly even if it's not open?
My computer keeps restarting!
06/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Ok every time I log onto CO on my home computer to tg, within 10 minutes my computer restarts so I can't tg. I need some help guys this is bugging the crap outta me.
Help my pc restarting...
12/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
I having a problem but i dont think that is something wrong with my computer becouse some friends of mine having the same problem and i saw a post here with same problem... When I opening more than 1 conquer.exe my pc restarting with no reason... I can play for 10-20min and BOOM! xD My pc restarts... A lots of ppl having that problem and i just whant to ask maybie there is an answer why this is hapening? :?