So have the bannings stopped, seeing as tq updated the home page to promote their new increase in monthly db purchases this mean they have stopped punishing mm abusers?
Originally posted by lilvietpker@Jul 30 2007, 14:45 probably not since top players still aint up id think they put it up when its over
I just think they're gonna put that back up when they find out what event they're going to do for the "good players." Strangely enough, the 5 or 6 people on my server that I knew used the hack haven't gotten banned, neither have I. I think they just targetted large populated servers, leaving the accounts on the dying/low population servers alone.
1) A lot is going to paypal once they feel their account is safe.
2) Gw is going to become a lot funnier! ALOT!
3) Funnier in jail as well!
4) More enemies! More enemies, More fun
5) More conquer drama
6) More paypallers! More paypallers,more dbs
7) More dbs, lower the prices of dbs
Actually things are going better since this hack was publicized (atleast in sunshine)
Originally posted by sky.mp3@Jul 30 2007, 16:51 Actually i fully support this thing
1) A lot is going to paypal once they feel their account is safe.
2) Gw is going to become a lot funnier! ALOT!
3) Funnier in jail as well!
4) More enemies! More enemies, More fun
5) More conquer drama
6) More paypallers! More paypallers,more dbs
7) More dbs, lower the prices of dbs
Actually things are going better since this hack was publicized (atleast in sunshine)
DBS price : 25-30 now!
DBS price : 30-35 before!
Power for the people! Love behelit<3
Lucky you. DBs on my server have gotten as high as 65kk in the past two days ;\.
Own Server finished :) 09/04/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 142 Replies Hi mein neuer server ist fertig!!!!! login-,char-, und worldserver online!
Nun zur Regi:
Ab 23.30uhr (heute) startet die closed beta dafür suche ich mir 60 leute aus!
Diese Spieler dürfen dann eine Woche lang den Server testen und haben Gm-Rechte, jedoch hab ich ein paar geblockt.
Die Openbeta startet in 1Woche wenn alles gutläuft.
mfg
My GM time Finished :D 01/23/2009 - SRO Private Server - 89 Replies Hello as you know or not But i was a GM (GameMaster) in ECSRO Public server.
Now i not GM anymore because i made Sosun items,premiums and more alot stuff and gave to my friends , but all accounts are blocked because its not illegal to get items by GM :] also i dont care about the GM its only private server and i play isro.
here some pictures to show you how its the GM commands and more^^ have fun.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cxhovt.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/abj8lu.jpg...
I JUST FINISHED WHEW! 01/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 36 Replies Well looks like I'm the first to do it! I just simply turned the Conquer Online interface into gray scale, it looks great to me! I'll make another one in other colors, although don't expect many of these it was about 400-500 images to edit and all I did was put into gray scale. Anyway here is a screen shot.
Expect to see an installer/uninstaller for it later tonight or tomorrow, I can't be up much longer school starts again tomorrow.
http://cocm.monkeyfiles.net/images/192209359.jpg