Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DASH

Discussion on DASH within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
U wonder how to stop warriors doing dash on ur stack?
Well its simple. First u need to get a noob at the place u will plvl.
Then let the noob die, and make the stack on the ghost of the noob.
And wars cant dash ur stack :P
Have Fun !!!
Old 07/30/2007, 19:44   #2

eeer.... kill wariors before they dash me xD
Old 07/30/2007, 19:54   #3

just stack on a gc(u have to dash ur noobs on the gc),the ghost works too but a water could rev the ghost
Old 07/31/2007, 03:32   #4

Yeah but thats very efective way. xD
Make ur stack on the ghost and it works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dash Cancel & Hyper Move ?
05/06/2010 - S4 League - 25 Replies
So, ich hatte irgentwo gelesen, das es möglich ist auch ein Dash cancel auszuführen, wo man im Stande sein soll, 5-6 Dashes NON-STOP hintereinander zu machen (ZOMG WTF ORLY ?!1)...Und der Hyper move soll eine bewegung sein, in der es NICHT möglich ist getroffen zu werden weil man durch eine "so schnelle bewegung" eine "Hit-igno" erzeugt. Nun wollte ich fragen wer in der Lage wäre mir diese eventuel zu erklären/ beizubringen... ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn es mir jemand in-game zeigen könnte...
Comet Dash Bot?
10/03/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Is there any Comet Dash bot? I did search but i didn't found anything.
The real anti-dash :)
09/23/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
This is the real anti-dash. Dashers usually bring waters to revive your ghosts, they can't beat this however. Notice: - It works only for basilisk spawn - You don't need a ghost - Dasher will still go blue - You don't need to download anything
ANTI-DASH!!
09/10/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 36 Replies
so lets get started. well if ur an archer that likes to plvl and hates dashers this is for u. all u got to do is put a ghost under the stack. now in steps.. 1.get a ghost (create a noobie let it die) 2.get the ghost on the stack. 3.then restack with all the noobs, tanker, stigger whatever.. 4.bam! ur stack is dash proof!
a useless use for dash
01/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
we all know that dash has many uses, (i.e. moving chars and getting banned and such) but here is a useless use ive never seen...probably because its useless. --you can scare the shit out of black names hiding in the tgs. only works if they are non-afk. just turn pk on, dash them, and start clicking them like crazy so that it looks like your smackin 'em with your club. your name flashes blue, and it looks like your hittin em...other than the fact that you dont do any dmg.... anyways, i...