Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dex or attack ring & sword or blade

Discussion on dex or attack ring & sword or blade within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i think it was posted before, but i cant find it, sorry.
so this is my question. whats better-dex or att ring and sword or blade.
I'm tro lvl 92 and im using club/blade and att ring, but lot of other tros use dex ring and club/sword. what u think about it? whats better? plz no flame me, i just asking so plz reply and justify ur answers.

sory for my bad english.
Old 07/26/2007, 16:47   #2

att ring and sword
Old 07/26/2007, 16:50   #3

hehe short reply, but i need to know WHY sword is better, tell me
Old 07/26/2007, 17:01   #4

i think dex ring is better, its alot easier to get more attack using + on it therefore it gets alot stronger, and its harder to get dex from rings which makes u attack rate faster and its good for tros, and the attack from the attack ring can always be made up by + it :P

for weapons i think sword is better but in the long run even though it has a lower attack it makes up by having phoenix which comes out really often, u also get ss along with it. Not only that but the attack rate is also faster for sword than it is for blade as i seen on my trojan.
Old 07/26/2007, 17:15   #5

yeah, sword has 2x more agility, but i heared when u have club/sword phoenix hit in every hit (nearly) and it disrupt rage, is it true?
Old 07/26/2007, 17:19   #6

it does disrupt rage but doesnt cancel it every time but no matter what ull get a big hit lol wether its rage or nix.

ull get rage probably 1/3 or 4 times an effect activates but since the attack rate is high ull get rage faster even if the phoenix dissrupts it.

even though clubs help u lv its not the end of the world if u dont have rage lol my tro uses dagger/blade for a high hitting penetrate and i lv that way. but if u wanted a fast tro that can lv faster with club then use dex ring w/ club/sword.

a cheaper alternative to the club though if u just want a high attack weapon to go with ur sword use a scepter which are cheaper.
Old 07/26/2007, 17:21   #7

well..fixed phoenix makes higher dmg then fixed rage.. and due to high dex of sword, its better to make up dmg with attack sword, since dex is not so important with sword.
And i dont know about that phoenix-rage disturbts

<hr>Append on Jul 26 2007, 17:24<hr> besides... why 130-130 trojs mostly use swords?? easy...
they put 176 str, and rest into vit... since they dont need agi with 2x sup2s +4 swords :P
Old 07/26/2007, 17:26   #8

yeah but its always good to have higher dex makes it better for lving and pvp if u have to attack melee. and yeah nix does disrupt nix but not by alot so its no big deal

<hr>Append on Jul 26 2007, 17:27<hr> true lol 2 swords at 130 but i rather like my dagger/blade xD
Old 07/26/2007, 17:30   #9

dex is there to help you hit more with your club, which has low dex. most high lvl peeps on my server are going blade/blade, hercing everyone at gw
Old 07/26/2007, 17:32   #10

i dont like herc takes less skill than learing to fb reason y no one likes them in gw xD

<hr>Append on Jul 26 2007, 17:33<hr> if u want to b a hercer might as well go for club/club highest attack

<hr>Append on Jul 26 2007, 17:34<hr> i think the is talking about when lving his way up though not being a high lv char for gw
Old 07/26/2007, 17:47   #11

ok, ty for help so ill sell my blade and buy SWORD and NIX xD but ill think about dex or att ring im still not sure if sword has lot of dex so i need dex ring? but im sure about sword is better than blade so ty! Oh last question, moon gem will help me lvl up nix?

<hr>Append on Jul 26 2007, 17:52<hr> yes i dont like herc too, better learn good use ss or fb then u need less hit to kill
Old 07/26/2007, 17:54   #12

well u can probably go with an attack ring with a sword/club combo

<hr>Append on Jul 26 2007, 17:56<hr> yeah moons help lv nix the more the better lol if u dont believe me my fire tao has lv 5 nix with only 2 ref moons on her bs lmao no reason to lv nix just to look cool
Old 07/26/2007, 18:00   #13

heehe i belive u my friend have just give me his club with normal moon but its give me only 0.001 more exp for nix xD so i put on second sword. oh ve git lvl 7rage and lvl0 nix and when i put on his club i hit with rage too and, lol, VERY OFTEN!
Old 07/26/2007, 18:07   #14

ok now that i solved the dilema of sword or blade we should solve what goes better with dagger xD jk jk
Old 07/26/2007, 22:37   #15

well its quite easy to lvl nix with 2x swords with 2 ref moons both.. +nd and attacking firends guard for exampel... thats the fasters way..nd at guard and moons ;p