Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Running SV With New Bot Free Patch

Discussion on Running SV With New Bot Free Patch within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a question!!.. SV before u start it tells u no to drop items while jumping and dont drop items manually while the SV is running or u get sent to botjail. What about if u set the SV to only pick up items but not to drop anything. Will this keep me from going to botjail? Or can they still send me there even tho im not dropping items in the air or while the SV is running..
Old 07/20/2007, 13:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
How to not drop any items?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Running CID Proxy on Patch 5068
07/04/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 33 Replies
This is not a fix, just a simple steps on how to run your CID proxy on Patch 5071+. First You need the following programs. 1. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hacks -tools/117503-cidproxy.html 2. Download Java software from Sun Microsystems 3. Select one of the two best multiclient makers in this forum. a. Made by Future http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hacks -tools/131437-futures-cracked-conquer-exe-5070-a.h tml
Running old patch of CO?
05/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Just wondering if there is a way to run an older patch on the official CO. Old as in like patch 5200-5230. If so, how? Thanks in advance.
24/7 running pvt server patch 5065
04/06/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
ei guys, :) uhmm...i have a full pvt server running patch 5065,95% translated,1&2nd rb,offline TG and more...drop rate,prof rate, and exp rate is good.. and so far didn't see any bug/s.. if you wanna join just leave a comment on this topic or pm me... remember you need 5065-5069 client to join i dont have a website atm but i am working on it. so those who are interested to join for fun please leave a msg or pm me... cheers thanks..