Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which is the #1 rated proxy to use?

Discussion on Which is the #1 rated proxy to use? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which is the #1 rated proxy to use?

Ok, so I been off the scene for about 3 years now.
Wanted to test out the new Classic servers and need a proxy with lvling capabilities.

1. What is the number 1 rated proxy currently?
2. Which is cheapest?
3. Which is more reliable?
4. Which is simplest?

Client-less botting would definately be an asset
Old 12/15/2010, 12:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
COGenious is probably the best bot around at the moment even though many users have been botjailed and banned for using it. Not sure if the creators fixed it, but I heard that almost everyone who had used it got botjailed, but still, it's the best one around.
Mainly because there isn't many others around.
Old 12/15/2010, 22:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
COGenius is probably the best bot around at the moment even though many users have been botjailed and banned for using it. Not sure if the creators fixed it, but I heard that almost everyone who had used it got botjailed, but still, it's the best one around.
Mainly because there isn't many others around.
Are botjailed those who dont know how to use it and dont folow Dean instruction to prevent it , personnaly i was a beta tester and a alpha tester and now i am a user so i used to use COGenius since it has come out and i've been botjailled 0 time + i bot with all my character in any map

So the problem is not COGenius but the user who dont read what Dean say...

1: Cogenius
2:^ 8.99$ ( if i m right not sure )
3:^Good Support = Fast help so its realy reliable
4:^ is simple if u can read english
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2010, 00:20   #4

Received Thanks: 1,335
Funny how "CoGenius" was written incorrectly three different times in this thread, COGenious, COGenios and COGeniuse.
Old 12/16/2010, 01:12   #5

Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrola View Post
Funny how "CoGenius" was written incorrectly three different times in this thread, COGenious, COGenios and COGeniuse.

Ty.
Old 12/16/2010, 12:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post

Ty.
Genius is spelt both Genious and Genius, none of them are wrong. And Gabrola is still right, the acctual Bot that is called CoGenius, is the correct name. Not CoGenious.

Edit: Or even for that matter COGenious. CoGenius stands for Conquer Genius, not Conquer Online Genius.

And for the OP. You can check out the CoGenius forum and ask the people how many problems we have with botjails, because honestly, we barley do.
Old 12/16/2010, 13:07   #7

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Well my brother got all his chars botjailed with it last week.
Doubt he did anything special.
Old 12/16/2010, 19:14   #8

We ll i dont want to be rude but I m botting daily with CoGenius and i did not get a single botjail Houseby . Bot smart ...
Old 12/17/2010, 01:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Well my brother got all his chars botjailed with it last week.
Doubt he did anything special.
I feel sorry for your brother then but we have 700 members and I saw about 10 complaining on the 5th of december? So using these statistics I can easily say with a straight face that CoGen is not detectable.

I also have created many threads on how to prevent Botjails at the forum. They are vital to read incase someone wants to dodge botjail.
Old 12/17/2010, 01:57   #10

Received Thanks: 2,882
At the end of the day, no bot owner is going to admit Yeah, we have a botjail problem. It's minuscule, but we have a problem. Some get caught some don't.

It's like a company that produces toys saying:
Well most of our toys work, but the odd occasion some of them don't work. Oh, by the way, if you're one of those people who get the ones that don't work -- tough luck.

COG is no better than BCO (or TQ for that matter) when it comes down to this kind of stuff. So there's a few minor kinks. Who cares? Only 1/70 people are complaining, I'm still rolling in dough! I'm not saying I'm any better but I never denied it.

So, that's life. If this community had a handful of programmers who knew OOP programming, I'd more than happily release the JProxy API under an open-source license (which essentially would mean you only need to implement the logic of bot-routines, since practically every function, i.e. JNativeGameClient.CastMagic() is already implemented). However, epvp's programmer base has been reduced immensely over the years/months, so there's no point in me going out of my way to update it, or convert it to all managed-code.
Old 12/17/2010, 02:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
At the end of the day, no bot owner is going to admit Yeah, we have a botjail problem. It's minuscule, but we have a problem. Some get caught some don't.

It's like a company that produces toys saying:
Well most of our toys work, but the odd occasion some of them don't work. Oh, by the way, if you're one of those people who get the ones that don't work -- tough luck.

COG is no better than BCO (or TQ for that matter) when it comes down to this kind of stuff. So there's a few minor kinks. Who cares? Only 1/70 people are complaining, I'm still rolling in dough! I'm not saying I'm any better but I never denied it.

So, that's life. If this community had a handful of programmers who knew OOP programming, I'd more than happily release the JProxy API under an open-source license (which essentially would mean you only need to implement the logic of bot-routines, since practically every function, i.e. JNativeGameClient.CastMagic() is already implemented). However, epvp's programmer base has been reduced immensely over the years/months, so there's no point in me going out of my way to update it, or convert it to all managed-code.
The CoGenius forum is entirely open for the public and nothing is hidden. In short, I got nothing to hide. Anyone is more then welcome to visit the forum and read as much as they want, I don't delete posts or threads to "clean" anything.

In the end, the truth is, that I am a very honest guy. Ask anyone that knows me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2010, 02:58   #12

Received Thanks: 2,882
I don't doubt you are; I'm just saying when a product is being sold -- customer satisfaction only becomes a priority when profits are explicitly endangered. It's nothing personal against you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2010, 19:38   #13

Between tq jailing for no reason, people who run a normal client with the bot, people using a feature that can result in an immediate ban, and people who don't block IP's properly, I wouldn't say this bot is detectable - at least not in the way COfarmer is. I haven't made any of the above mistakes and I've been fine running a lot of clients every day.
Old 12/21/2010, 20:56   #14

My character still never got botjailed using JProxy even though I blatantly teleported across the map leveling for like 4 weeks straight.

Luck of the draw.
Old 12/22/2010, 14:36   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
My character still never got botjailed using JProxy even though I blatantly teleported across the map leveling for like 4 weeks straight.

Luck of the draw.
JProxy still exist ? O__O