Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Difference

Discussion on Any Difference within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
may be it's a fool Qeustion but i need answer

my qeustion : Any Difference between trojan 2 archer and trojan 2 trojan 2 archer
in attack in basillik or two is same when kill monster in basillik

ty for all
Old 07/15/2007, 10:28   #2

yeas there is read it up on the site...

you have more skillz and 2nd rb chars are aways stronger than 1rst and 1st rb char are stronger than normal ones.
Old 07/15/2007, 13:51   #3

yeah ..and 2bd RBs lvl 3x times slower :P hehehe

<hr>Append on Jul 15 2007, 13:52<hr> so making 130 arch will take 3x longer... ;p

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Difference
02/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 52 Replies
We have two sections for Mabinogi. One is for general discussions about ANYTHING RELATED to Mabinogi. The other is for Hacks/Bots/Downloads ONLY. There's no reason to flame someone for asking a question and calling them a leecher. I mean get over yourselves and help someone with what's public rather than going "OMGROTFLMAO NOOB LEECHER!". Half of the people on these forums that do it don't even have a coded thing to there name, they just do it to try to get in the "UGs which don't even...
What's the difference?
04/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Well, as I see there are 2 reg pages for SJSro. This one and this one. Whats the difference between these Reg Pages? I created 2 Accounts on http://reg2.sjsro.cn:7878/reg.html but I can't login, why? Do I need another media.pk2? Thanks for answers.
what is the difference ???????
07/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Plz i wanna know what is the difference between highdefinition and standard definition ?? if anyone know plz post here !
Difference
06/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey, I always see topics named Speedhack and topics named Cyclone Speedhack, but my question is: Is there a difference between speedhack and cyclone speedhack? If yes, what is the difference If not, why do they then not just everywhere say speedhack. Thanks :)