Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blue mouse info, memory addr. ect

Discussion on Blue mouse info, memory addr. ect within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I checked the monster.dat file and couldnt find the info for BlueMouse. I was thinking of inserting Bluemouse data somehow to have nproxy autohunt the bluemouse. Need someone to help me with this lol, im sure ill have to hex edit of course, im kinda alright in that department but kinda lolz.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blue Mouse
04/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies
hey everyone. i was wondering if anyone knew the 6 or so spawns for the Blue Mouse. if you could post them thatd be great. i suggest this format: (s) starting lvl of mine ® lower right portal (l) lower left portal (xxx,xxx) what ever coords are example: l,l,r, 150,148 ty if you can.
blue mouse help me
09/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
anyone has the coordinates and places of the blue mouse i ned them
Blue Mouse Help
06/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was wondering, is there a bot/hack that automatically clicks the blue mouse as it appears on your screen? please don't flame i tried to search and use the hot links.
everything about blue mouse
10/10/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
owk all i'm gonna give you about all the information about the blue mouse quest. first: GEMS!!! try to get gems for about 3 silver needles/ 1 gold needle ratio second: where? blue mouse can only be found in phoenix castle mine (well deuh). it's ALWAYS on the left side of each lvl (except the top lvl) and MOSTLY in the left bottom corner. third: how to catch it? see the pic i attached on the bottom of my post. click it on the edge where the red is in the pic. you will almost always...