Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need help iam hacked :cry:

Discussion on i need help iam hacked :cry: within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi all plz iam hacked full info from one know my info he is friend i see my acc play and i cray my acc was water-archer 123 full super and have nickles super 1 skt with sdg and attake ring super 1 skt with sdg and my coat skt super with sdg plz i need program to hack this guy i have his email and i chat with he online iam in virgo my name is BLADE-MASTER

<hr>Append on Jun 21 2007, 19:47<hr> my msn if any hacker wanna help me plz plz i need help
Old 06/21/2007, 19:52   #2

lol...
Old 06/21/2007, 19:56   #3

lol²....xD ok u can try e-mail ur gm on ur server u can find it conquer forum and when it is ur acc (i think u only want hack some1 from ur server) u can try get ur password back
Old 06/21/2007, 19:59   #4

iam do i speak to my g.m
but iam not paypall player
i swerd that iam hacked my programe name keylogger he know my data when i change it
i really need help or this program
Old 06/21/2007, 20:33   #5

It's clearly stated on the site that you need 20+ DB codes (which is several hundred dollars) in order to request any kind of player service from the so-called "GMs". Therefore it's highly unlikely you'll get your account back, and it's an expected consequence for using hacks that has keyloggers. Also, I don't think EPvpers support hacking other accounts...
Old 06/21/2007, 23:44   #6

**** tq 20 db codes o.O
Old 06/22/2007, 00:44   #7

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@Jun 21 2007, 23:44
**** tq 20 db codes o.O
i tout it was 20 dbs :hm:
Old 06/22/2007, 01:47   #8

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (From Conquer site)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
We will handle the hacked cases if only the following requirements are met:
1. The hacked account is not shared.
2. The hacked account has been credited more than 20 DB codes, either code A or code B.
3. You submit the correct information, including account ID, names, registered email, etc.
4. You have never submitted a case during a calender year.
[/b][/quote]
Old 06/22/2007, 03:37   #9

1. Make a unique userid and a long password.
> Keyboard mash fo' teh win.
>> Example kb mash: 9sub6bjkty34

2 Never let anyone know your account ID and password.
> This should go without saying.

3 Don't share or trade your account with anyone.
It is not allowed, otherwise you must be responsible for the consequence of it.

4 Don't trust anyone who offers free DBs. Once you believe it, they will ask you for your account ID and password, and then you may be hacked. Remember: there is no such thing that one has received without expense.

5 Beware of fraud sites, fake GMs and bots.

Lately, during the course of dealing with hack cases, CO have found that there are some cases caused by the use of bots. These are strictly prohibited, and CO have emphasized this many times.

During the course of investigating a hack case, if CO find that your account was hacked due to the use of HACKS OF ANY KIND, CO will NOT HANDLE your case. Therefore, to protect your account, never use bots or hacks of any kind, otherwise you will have to suffer the consequences of using such programs.

Now go to the CO site and go to Account > do a Forgot password then Change password thing blam it is yours again.

If all this fails...
uhm...
lol?
Old 06/22/2007, 03:56   #10

lol dude i would scam back if u can