Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROXY

Discussion on PROXY within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, I'm supplying the community with TRUE INFORMATION. THIS INFORMATION IS VERIFIED.

K 1st off the guy who did the backdoor in ProProxy came on my server and bought an account. I talked with him and he accidently whispered me tele 342,234 or w/e coords. He said don't mind it but i asked him wtf, he has tele? Well Apparently his (PRIVATE PROXY) at least as he says can do all kinds of stuff, ill list some.

1.) !tele Command - Can teleport you anywhere on a map apparently
2.) Service Command - Anything you say in chat will appear in the top left corner as a service announcement in white
3.) Kill while standing still - Apparently while sitting you can FB someone from across the map and kill them.
4.) Unable to kill - His proxy does something a long the lines of where you can sit still but it changes your coords so fast that its extremely hard to get FBed or SSed.

Dont flame, I'm just telling you what IS POSSIBLE because its happening as we speak. I could post some links from the Conquer Forums but I'm lazy. Also theirs a lot of videos.
Old 06/11/2007, 01:55   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostxUntitled@Jun 11 2007, 01:30
Hey guys, I'm supplying the community with TRUE INFORMATION. THIS INFORMATION IS VERIFIED.

K 1st off the guy who did the backdoor in ProProxy came on my server and bought an account. I talked with him and he accidently whispered me tele 342,234 or w/e coords. He said don't mind it but i asked him wtf, he has tele? Well Apparently his (PRIVATE PROXY) at least as he says can do all kinds of stuff, ill list some.

1.) !tele Command - Can teleport you anywhere on a map apparently
2.) Service Command - Anything you say in chat will appear in the top left corner as a service announcement in white
3.) Kill while standing still - Apparently while sitting you can FB someone from across the map and kill them.
4.) Unable to kill - His proxy does something a long the lines of where you can sit still but it changes your coords so fast that its extremely hard to get FBed or SSed.

Dont flame, I'm just telling you what IS POSSIBLE because its happening as we speak. I could post some links from the Conquer Forums but I'm lazy. Also theirs a lot of videos.
Sigh....Noobs and their belief of everything.

1)Yes, teleport is possible.
2) I'm not sure about, but I'm sure its possible.
3)That's also possible, but FB wouldn't work for that matter if you are out of range, and not across the map.
4)That's easy. Though not invincible.

Also, I know the "creators(not a typo..) of proproxy"

the distributor wouldn't buy accounts. It's no use.

Edit: I'm talking with the creator right now.
He never said any of this stuff.

Get out
Old 06/11/2007, 01:55   #3

wow this sounds too good to be true... im not sure bout some of it but it sounds quite possible
Old 06/11/2007, 02:41   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by andyd123+Jun 11 2007, 01:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andyd123 @ Jun 11 2007, 01:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--AlmostxUntitled@Jun 11 2007, 01:30
Hey guys, I&#39;m supplying the community with TRUE INFORMATION. THIS INFORMATION IS VERIFIED.

K 1st off the guy who did the backdoor in ProProxy came on my server and bought an account. I talked with him and he accidently whispered me tele 342,234 or w/e coords. He said don&#39;t mind it but i asked him wtf, he has tele? Well Apparently his (PRIVATE PROXY) at least as he says can do all kinds of stuff, ill list some.

1.) &#33;tele Command - Can teleport you anywhere on a map apparently

Dont flame, I&#39;m just telling you what IS POSSIBLE because its happening as we speak. I could post some links from the Conquer Forums but I&#39;m lazy. Also theirs a lot of videos.

2) I&#39;m not sure about, but I&#39;m sure its possible.
3)That&#39;s also possible, but FB wouldn&#39;t work for that matter if you are out of range, and not across the map.
4)That&#39;s easy. Though not invincible.

the distributor wouldn&#39;t buy accounts. It&#39;s no use.

Edit: I&#39;m talking with the creator right now.

Get out [/b][/quote]
Noobs and their abilities to NOT READ. I said the guy who put a backdoor in it not fuckign PROPROXY creators stfu and this is all true....
Old 06/11/2007, 04:46   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostxUntitled+Jun 10 2007, 20:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlmostxUntitled @ Jun 10 2007, 20:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2007, 01:55
<!--QuoteBegin--AlmostxUntitled
Quote:
@Jun 11 2007, 01:30
Hey guys, I&#39;m supplying the community with TRUE INFORMATION. THIS INFORMATION IS VERIFIED.

K 1st off the guy who did the backdoor in ProProxy came on my server and bought an account. I talked with him and he accidently whispered me tele 342,234 or w/e coords. He said don&#39;t mind it but i asked him wtf, he has tele? Well Apparently his (PRIVATE PROXY) at least as he says can do all kinds of stuff, ill list some.

Dont flame, I&#39;m just telling you what IS POSSIBLE because its happening as we speak. I could post some links from the Conquer Forums but I&#39;m lazy. Also theirs a lot of videos.

3)That&#39;s also possible, but FB wouldn&#39;t work for that matter if you are out of range, and not across the map.

Get out
Noobs and their abilities to NOT READ. I said the guy who put a backdoor in it not fuckign PROPROXY creators stfu and this is all true.... [/b][/quote]
ProProxy creators were the ones who put the backdoor in.
Old 06/11/2007, 05:50   #6

WoW, K now I have more time to elaborate.....

1st This Thread isnt about the backdoor, its about HOW this guy is making these hacks work in the proxy.

But if you must know this guy is Net7&#39;s friend and a Co-Creator....

I don&#39;t really care if you don&#39;t believe me or you have your "sources" just goto the Conquer Forums on chit-chat match up and find Sunshine Server under Nature and start reading. Now get back on topic or don&#39;t post k thz

<hr>Append on Jun 11 2007, 05:55<hr> Also, Apparently he can use the &#33;tele function to do skypass EXTREMELY fast lol so he can make like **** loads of mets and money easy..... someone please figure this out
Old 06/11/2007, 06:02   #7

i can do almost the same but i dont use the skill like net7 and his buddy do, i just auto kill everything on a map usually but i tend to black name pretty fast, and almost anything can be done in proxy if you know what your doing. lol

and on a side note, i lvl really fast in a single hour but i lose out on a lot of meteors and dbs and quality items, cant be everywhere at once or track item locations.
Old 06/11/2007, 08:00   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostxUntitled+Jun 11 2007, 02:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlmostxUntitled @ Jun 11 2007, 02:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2007, 01:55
<!--QuoteBegin--AlmostxUntitled
Quote:
@Jun 11 2007, 01:30

Get out
Noobs and their abilities to NOT READ. I said the guy who put a backdoor in it not fuckign PROPROXY creators stfu and this is all true.... [/b][/quote]
Wow your an idiot, I know Net7, he (and other(s)) created ProProxy and put the backdoor in.

GTFO you noob you know nothing.

And teleporting in skypass is like cake.
Old 06/11/2007, 15:06   #9

LmAo you so dumb you should get - karma for Not doing your research buddy....

( same video better site tho)

(diffrenct char same video&#33

And there was a thread where Net7 Posted the People that used ProProxy and their logins but it got deleted or moved by mod. So don&#39;t tell me your BS please I know what I&#39;m talking about.

Also Instead of saying "teleporting in skypass is like cake" why don&#39;t you tell us how or don&#39;t say anything because obviously so far you don&#39;t know **** about what your saying.

"GTFO you noob you know nothing"

<hr>Append on Jun 12 2007, 05:35<hr> BuMp