It is a bug. I saw a topic on warrior-fire having superman on Co forum.(since co admin disabled search, I guess I got no proof whatsoever) The gm immediately announced that it is a bug and the fire will lose his superman afteer confirmation. The point is you cannt get super from an archer, fire, or trojan, no matter what you rb from.
Whatever you saw is either a plain old lag or a bug. End of story
Originally posted by GrimReaper91+Jun 2 2007, 11:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GrimReaper91 @ Jun 2 2007, 11:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -d0minguez@Jun 2 2007, 12:17 <!--QuoteBegin--GrimReaper91
Quote:
@Jun 2 2007, 11:14 a warrior just using bow
yeah maybe, but she had a lvl 112 coat and 110 bow
maybe upgraded on market [/b][/quote]
ethier way she had to be rb
so your answer if you saw a archer using superman she was ethier a war-archer or a archer-war
Originally posted by ArcherofNebula+Jun 4 2007, 03:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ArcherofNebula @ Jun 4 2007, 03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -GrimReaper91@Jun 2 2007, 11:22
Quote:
Originally posted by -d0minguez@Jun 2 2007, 12:17 <!--QuoteBegin--GrimReaper91
Quote:
Quote:
@Jun 2 2007, 11:14 a warrior just using bow
yeah maybe, but she had a lvl 112 coat and 110 bow
maybe upgraded on market
ethier way she had to be rb
so your answer if you saw a archer using superman she was ethier a war-archer or a archer-war [/b][/quote]
either way u r stupid because it has been said it CANT BE EITHER to be super scattering. -.- i think this person was either a l33t haxor or a lucky person that got bugged
I'm not test but here is solution may work in the past and TQ was patch that glitch on learn scratt skill.
1) You have character that have Superman XP skill.
2) Change your job to archer Job ID 40,41,42,43,44,45 with this program.
Here is link for change JOB IDfrom thread starter:
3) Equip low lv bow and train it in private till you can equip High lv Bow that can 1 scratt to kill it.
4) Learn scratt skill after change JOB ID (I tried it but not working on server side check)
Superman Archer 01/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies Hi if you look on the aladdin chit chat, there are some screenies of superman archers, any ideas of the prog?
Superman with Archer! 01/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 47 Replies So, as some ppls know, Warriors have Superman :D
and if you rb a warr in water... you get water with sm... so you have to 2nd rb the water in Archer, your gona have Warrior-water-archer with SM... so an archer can 1scatter hawks with lvl 100, also good way to hunt Night devil... archer 110 +sm +Discity = easy hunting :P
i was trying it out(im preety sure it works) but my war-water is 115 and im bored of co... so i want you all to know that. If some1 try out, pls feedback with screens if...
Archer do Superman 09/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies Hey ppl,
I wanna say I saw last an Archer do Superman. It was very strange he wasn't RB . 1st I looked he was lvl 30.... 2 hours later he was lvl 75 I think he switched the files in the Conquer map. Can someone plz give me the cheat I appreciate that