Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacked

Discussion on hacked within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey all pro there tell me if we can be hacked while use bot programme??!
here the story i was bottin then my char keep d/ced n again n again i was **** wtf ping wasnt that high n im not that lag then i off the char play my other acc. N on other acc i see my bottin char just now online coz he in friend list i was shocked is that glitch cuz i just off him lol! I try whisper then he even replied 'yea lol'. So wth i try relogin him back cant on its just hanging black screen when retry got on but keep d/ced again so think we (me n the hacker forcing each other to get in). However i got him in n he nvr d/ced anymore think the hacker surrender . Anyway jus wanna know is it coz i under bot programme i can get hacked easily n bot i use is Script Vessel.
Old 06/01/2007, 21:32   #2

If you got the SV from another site, or if you download a cracked SV from here before it's removed, then yes you can get hacked. You don't know what the other person put in it.

Download the uncracked version from this forum and crack it yourself to be safe.

Old 06/02/2007, 02:23   #3

Also, to reconnect to a character that is already in-game, open 2 instances of conquer online, put your user/pass into both, goto the 1st one, hit enter. You'll hang at "Logging in". Now quickly alt+tab to the 2nd one, hit enter and your in. Problem is the hacker will dc you again shortly.

DC him, then change your password. Stop using the cracked version of SV that your guild enemy posted on your server's msg board.