Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is this true?

Discussion on is this true? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

take a look of this
Old 05/24/2007, 09:16   #2

it's down
Old 05/24/2007, 09:45   #3

Yes, its true.
They are a very trusted site, they sell dbs cheaper then TQ and you also get them sooner + better service.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
************** true buddy true BOT for aion
10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
My friend has Aionbuddy Aion Bot • Index page its the korean bot EVERYONE is talking about but No ONE has but he does its 15 usd a month its expensive yes but watch the short video he made I use this thing and WOWOWOW. Aionbuddy Aion Bot • Index page and you can msn him and email him to buy it =)
True or not
08/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
Someone posted this somewhere in conquer forums: method 1: go to epvp and dl a program to change your name, change your name to the name of your enemy, in this case "Enemy" and put or after it so it will be Enemy, make a screenshot to service and tadah, your enemy is banned. method 2: go to epvp and look for some threads wich contain a source wich requires only 2 braincells to get online, make a vid of your enemy speed hacking or w/e you want to, send it to the vidsters and tadah your...
is this true?
04/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
i heard that if u use a bot ur acc can get hacked so its much safety if u change pass after each using i use 1.54 is this true or it isnt necesary to change the pw always cause im getting bored :P
is this true?
06/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i heard from a CO player that if you jump and tap d a few times, you get detected and sent to botjail, is this true? :?