Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proxy #autohunt

Discussion on Proxy #autohunt within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
there was one released working one but it was that same guy from Proproxy. but can't somebody release a proxy with the autohunt function. i prefer it much better then SV. karma will be rewarded.

Regards
~ManBoobs
Old 05/20/2007, 10:58   #2

Hmmmm, he one I had ages ago had a working autohunt. But i can't remember who made it :S
Old 05/20/2007, 11:48   #3

Lake's proxy has working autohunt...

But proxy hunting is dangerous, easily detectable, and can get you botjailed. You teleport to mob locations and kill them. Sure its faster, but dangerous.

Just use SV.
Old 05/20/2007, 17:26   #4

that one doesn't refresh his position the one from that proproxy dude he released another one. worked(tested it on a noob acc) so there is a working one. it moves faster then cyc and makes me lvl with unlim SM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AutoHunt?
12/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Anybody know that AutoHunt of CIDproxy? is there one like that but not CID? i would use the one on CID but for some reason when i DL it and try to open cleint it freezes up and i have to re-DL my whole client. Anyways if u know one please tell and suggestions are appreciated =D
Proxy autohunt idea/equation
05/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Ok well I've been messing around with some old proxies on Qo (not aimbot, mostly just using autohunt/loot as a lvling bot and stuff) What has always annoyed me about proxies is #1 they jump right on top of mobs making it obvious your using a proxy and on normal co making aoe skills such as rage and snow miss. and #2, there have been no/few autohunts that use ranged skills and even if there was one added it would still jump right on top of mob meaning you would take lots of dmg. ...
!autohunt boboproxy
04/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 38 Replies
as i noticed the autohunt function of boboproxy stopped working kills 1 mob dc's after. is there anyway to by-pass this. lakes autohunt sux cause its laggy doesnt refresh and i only get like 8-11 kills with sm. does anyone know how to fix the !autohunt of bobo ( i think the problem is when it refreshes the positions )
Proxy with AutoHunt
06/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I am doing some tests, need to know if there is any Proxy with working autohunt( without dcing ) And dont advice nProxy, I dont trust it. Ty for anyone that help