Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to attach 2 scare crows in tg with tro?

Discussion on how to attach 2 scare crows in tg with tro? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to attach 2 scare crows in tg with tro? i sow some ppl atacks 2 but i cant. maby becose they attack with blade ? but i've seen scent sword attacked to crowdt too...
Old 05/14/2007, 20:38   #2

it depends on the level of ur ss or fb
take a look at this post
Old 05/14/2007, 21:00   #3

thanx. i love fast and good replies. but if there will be noobs as me coming see for explain i got now. idk for sure witch lvl must be but mine is 3 i'm using scent sword and then you stand near 1 scarecrow you should press mouse right buton between 2 scare crows
Old 05/14/2007, 21:07   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by morii@May 14 2007, 21:00
thanx. i love fast and good replies. but if there will be noobs as me coming see for explain i got now. idk for sure witch lvl must be but mine is 3 i'm using scent sword and then you stand near 1 scarecrow you should press mouse right buton between 2 scare crows
According to the other post lvl 3 for ss is enough I rly dont remember, but maybe you are doing something wrong, you dont have to make right click on the middle but on the farest scarecrow like on my picture, attack the second one ^^
Attached Images
File Type: gif post-53-1179169813.gif (1.6 KB, 1 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S4, CE and attach debbuger.
06/04/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Hi, I would like to find out why S4 crashes/closes after trying to attach debbuger in S4Client.exe ( I mean, double click address, then 'Find out what accesses to this address') I'm using bypass by MrSm!th. I have an idea, that debugger also needs bypass, but i'm not sure. Debugger works fine with other processes. Can someone educate me what is needed to run debugger?
When to attach GC?
08/17/2009 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
Sorry, I couldn't find the correct place to post this in. When do I attach Radical Engine to GC? When I'm in the game and try to attach it, GrandChase.exe doesn't show. Picture of when I'm suppose to attach it would be helpful. Edit: Please move to correct section of the forums
ATTACH FAILURE (MoonLight Engine failed to attach to the process. (Error=5)
06/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
anyone knows the fix for this? Already tried to tick kernelmode debugger option but when i change values the game crashes.
new and improved: scare the shit out of renters and get cash or an account from them.
12/03/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
1.) Start talking to the renter, say you want to rent your account, etc. 2.) Ask them a lot of questions, like do they use bots, what other things do they do, etc. 3.) After you have asked them all these, do not rent them your account. Instead say "i am reporting you to blizzard for doing things against the terms of service. I never planned on renting my account to you, this was simply an observational conversation of your company to obtain information to send in to blizzard." ...
Valve's scare tactics
11/18/2004 - Main - 0 Replies
http://halflife2.filefront.com/news/;13907 wird immer schlimmer mit hl2 O_o btw wirken tuts, kenne n paar leute die deswegen auf die reload version warten *g*