Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV + limewire = ?

Discussion on SV + limewire = ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Everything I try to use limewire with SV, my co crashes, this could be because of my qoproxy, idk. Earlier i used limewire without SV on, now my SV cant detect my CO client, wtf?
Old 05/12/2007, 03:09   #2

check ur pm box.
Old 05/12/2007, 03:11   #3

You just tried to scam me into giving you my cracked SV, no thanks bro, I'm no idiot, BTW, I reported your pm : ) Leechers like you deserve to die.(Not flaming, just degrading leechers.)
Old 05/12/2007, 03:14   #4

elite*gold: 20
it is the new java anything after 5.1+ envirornment update dc's conquer for some reason..I like to play pogo games which all the games are run thru java and after i updated to the version 6 update or higher everytime i run java based things other then proxy it disconnected my clients with bad conenction errors at the top of the screen and i am assuming this is your problem as well because limewire when ya install it updates java to newest version and uses java to run and i'm betting if ya roll back to 4.13 ( most stable ) or 5.1 java your clients and SV will run fine..That is why i recompiled my proxy in 4.13 the new versions of proxy these noobs here on epvp are compiling in the 6+ So you will have to decide which is more important to you being a proxy aimbottin nubcake or having SV and co run correctly with limewire running or anything else that runs java for that matter.
Old 05/12/2007, 03:16   #5

I am only using proxy for dhcyclone and cyclone, I can't live without that -.- Aside from downgrading java(making qoproxy not able to run), is there any other way of getting rid of this thing? Thanks for the info tweak, + karma.