Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need advice from a pro

Discussion on need advice from a pro within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i dont really know what im doing...but i liked the old conquer skin so i went to c02/data/main and edited the skins to the way i wanted. when i tried to run conquer the skins had huge black areas around them. i also realized that i hadnt edited enough skins to account for every1 in the game...

question #1 the images in game that i dont have in programfiles/conquer2.0....where do they come from? i can veiw dds files but all the others are alien to me...so i thought maybee that could acount for some of them...but i dunno.

question #2 im using photoshop...is there better software for this?

please explain cuz im so lost @@
Old 05/10/2007, 08:22   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
I think that the other images are server side. The client must send packets which give pixel details ingame which show how other characters look.

Hope thats Helpful

Hiyoal
Old 05/10/2007, 15:50   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by hiyoal@May 10 2007, 04:22
I think that the other images are server side. The client must send packets which give pixel details ingame which show how other characters look.

Hope thats Helpful

Hiyoal
too much bandwith! dont forget that server must communicate with thousand of clients!
Old 06/09/2007, 22:21   #4

You should of created a backup file before hand incase anything like that happened