Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB devil

Discussion on DB devil within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HI. i just need information anout DB devil in metzone.

Maybe someone know coords or can post minimap?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2007, 19:18   #2

hmm i dont know very much about this " DB Devil" lettme do some research and get back to you

<hr>Append on May 7 2007, 19:25<hr> well i did some looking up, and i came up with a ancient devil that drops a db or 5 mets if u kill him, but its not in the met zone maps, its in bird island heres the quest if it helps
NPCs:
Exorcist, Bird Island (715,584)
Warrior Guard, Ancient Island (229,233)
Trojan Guard, Ancient Island (191,201)
Fire Guard, Ancient Island (181,176)
Water Guard, Ancient Island (206,179)
Archer Guard, Ancient Island (243,219)

Rewards:
A Dragon Ball or 5 Meteors

Level Requirements:
Above Lev 70

Walkthrough:
Speak to Exorcist and enter the Ancient Island.

Speak to the guard that holds the same profession as you to enter another map to kill the mob and get a certificate. Exchange the certificate for an Amulet.

Collect the five Amulets (Water Amulet, Fire Amulet, Trojan Amulet, Warrior Amulet, Archer Amulet) and then enable the shining yellow switch (218 208) to bring the Ancient Devil out, who is protected by several tough guards.

Kill the Ancient Devil to get a Dragon Ball or 5 Meteors.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2007, 21:22   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by TomasLT@May 7 2007, 18:45

DB Devil is a special monster in meteor zone water devil islands (probably most dangerous place in the entire game). It spawns at fixed times (? hours after the last kill I think, but exact time I'm not sure), and experienced players will line up at the spawn to kill it since there is a very high chance that it will drop a DB when killed, or many meteors. It looks exactly like the rest of the water devils (same name, same appearance), the only difference is its high HP, extremely high defense (both physical and magical), and extremely high attack power. So unless you are reborn with a high level and really good equips, there is no chance that you will survive its attacks, let alone the players competing for it. Go to the conquer forums Tips and Hints section -> useful maps (a sticky thread) for its locations =^^=
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2007, 23:19   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by requiescence+May 7 2007, 14:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (requiescence @ May 7 2007, 14:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TomasLT@May 7 2007, 18:45

DB Devil is a special monster in meteor zone water devil islands (probably most dangerous place in the entire game). It spawns at fixed times (? hours after the last kill I think, but exact time I'm not sure), and experienced players will line up at the spawn to kill it since there is a very high chance that it will drop a DB when killed, or many meteors. It looks exactly like the rest of the water devils (same name, same appearance), the only difference is its high HP, extremely high defense (both physical and magical), and extremely high attack power. So unless you are reborn with a high level and really good equips, there is no chance that you will survive its attacks, let alone the players competing for it. Go to the conquer forums Tips and Hints section -> useful maps (a sticky thread) for its locations =^^= [/b][/quote]
It's in the FIRST island map, the one you have to jump past the night devils to get to. If you die at MZ, and come to the islands, that's the second island map and it does not spawn there. It spawns at intervals of 9-18 hours from the last spawn. Many times I have killed it twice in one day.

You WILL get a DB, without fail, EVERY time you kill it. However it only drops a DB, no mets or any other thing.

Any halfway decent RB with a gold guard can kill it. Use the guard to tank of course. High level trojans and warriors could also kill it without a guard, as long as they have pots. I am unsure whether or not it can hit a flying archer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2007, 16:21   #5

Quote:
It's in the FIRST island map, the one you have to jump past the night devils to get to. If you die at MZ, and come to the islands, that's the second island map and it does not spawn there. It spawns at intervals of 9-18 hours from the last spawn. Many times I have killed it twice in one day.

You WILL get a DB, without fail, EVERY time you kill it. However it only drops a DB, no mets or any other thing.

Any halfway decent RB with a gold guard can kill it. Use the guard to tank of course. High level trojans and warriors could also kill it without a guard, as long as they have pots. I am unsure whether or not it can hit a flying archer.

I thought it was one of the water devils, on the conquer website under mobs there are two types of meteor doves, the normal one, and the actual met bird. with higher hp etc..
Same with the water devil.
I have also seen screenshots of the water devil dropping the db, at the second island map.
So how is it that u have killed it at night devils? could u maybe post screenshots as evidence, cause I apperently am hunting it in the wrong place lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2007, 16:55   #6

Here its the thread of the DBdevil next time use search ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2007, 01:03   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Twoey@May 8 2007, 09:21
I thought it was one of the water devils, on the conquer website under mobs there are two types of meteor doves, the normal one, and the actual met bird. with higher hp etc..
Same with the water devil.
I have also seen screenshots of the water devil dropping the db, at the second island map.
So how is it that u have killed it at night devils? could u maybe post screenshots as evidence, cause I apperently am hunting it in the wrong place lol.
*sigh*

It IS one of the water devils, but it is NOT on the second island map. Please refer to the map of Adventure Areas on the CO site. You go through maps in this order:
1. MZ
2. EvilGhost/NightDevils
3. 1st Island map - contains water lord and db devil
4. 2nd island map - all physical damage mobs, all the same

I didn't say it's among the night devils, I said you had to jump past that map to get to the proper island map, rather than dying, as dying takes you past the correct (1st) island map to the 2nd one, and that's too far.

Read again please:
Quote:
It's in the FIRST island map, the one you have to jump past the night devils to get to. If you die at MZ, and come to the islands, that's the second island map and it does not spawn there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2007, 23:21   #8

thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2008, 06:08   #9

thanks
Old 02/11/2008, 01:30   #10

than k u very much
Old 04/21/2008, 07:01   #11

thank u man very much
Old 04/22/2008, 16:19   #12

i need know the 2 times to water devil when it apear in island ? ? ? ? please help me i know the island and killed it 2 times but luck and i dont know what is time to it to apear
Old 04/23/2008, 23:27   #13

thanks
Old 04/24/2008, 13:30   #14

i want to knoe hwere is too
Old 05/11/2008, 16:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadownN View Post
Here its the thread of the DBdevil next time use search ^^

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii