Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with picking up items

Discussion on Problem with picking up items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm currently using SV 1.10 with Anantasia's updated guide, and I noticed that my character doesn't pick up refined or unique items (not sure about elite or super as I haven't monitored one yet). I know they're ref/uni since I have them set up as giftbags in COTOBO. Is the problem because they are displayed as giftbags?
Old 05/06/2007, 20:19   #2

It may be because they are displayed as giftbags, so I would try disabling that. Also SV has problems picking up any item with a long item name (7 letters or longer to be exact). I suggest highly that you go download the itemtype.dat file that is modified for this, it chops down the names. There is also a version that will show short names with item quality.
Old 05/06/2007, 20:58   #3

SV doesn't do well with giftbags. First, you have to tell it to pick them up. But suppose you put "GiftBag" in option A in the SV interface, and cotobo shows as a bag some item that SV doesn't want to keep in inventory....

SV sees giftbag and picks it because you told it to.
Sees item in your bag and drops it.
Sees bag again and picks it, etc.

As for the itemtype, I prefer the one for SV with brackets showing quality (in case I'm not running SV) by a1blaster. See LinkList for his thread. No problems picking stuff with that.
Old 05/07/2007, 05:41   #4

Thanks for the replies. I downloaded the itemtype and hopefully it will work better now =^^=