Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

this pisses me off

Discussion on this pisses me off within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if i use ctrl+t to disconnect or use >option>quit>yes, either way, my char is still in the game even though i am out.
ok here is an example. i logon my Achar, then use Bchar to watch my A char log off, when Achar's co2 window is closed, i thougut i was offline however, when i use my Bchar towatch my Achar in game, Achar is still there.
can anybody tell me how to fix tat?
Old 05/06/2007, 18:29   #2

happens to me too, i dont know how you can fix it.
Old 05/06/2007, 20:50   #3

If you have a proxy running it will do that unless you use the proxy's command to log off.

If it's just the client you should exit almost instantly.
Old 05/06/2007, 20:56   #4

i think its just a clientside bug that is.... for example when i have a my tro stacking on my warr , my trojan sees the me stacking correctly while on warr window it seems as though im not in the stack
Old 05/06/2007, 22:15   #5

umm, i have proxy running ,and sometimes, i use !quit to dc. however dont no y, sometimes i type !quit, it wont get me dc

« need help | COTOBO »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
really nub question but still it pisses me off
01/25/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
since stupdid treasure of crespo needs party to enter, i cant really use hack there to lvl up... any suggestion,, except for running 2 derkaron with seperate pc and party my 2nd char ?
haha not really a scamm but it pisses ppl off hard
09/01/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
Rofl! ok only reason im laughing so hard is becuz im a noob i never knew that if you put ur password Wrong 5 + times ur account is locked untill next server maint Lol... Well i really hate this guy super bad and his name is 34srn3d34 .. I was trying to a bigger noob and guess his id and pass.. First i went to Co site put in his name for the ID and it showed up someone is using it so i went to Co tried to gues his pass but instead his account is now locked untill server maint and hes piwssed...
TQ pisses me off
12/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
now db when 60mil super gems 150mil + everything changed since that noob +10,11,12 shit came now am about to quit CO.....before i quit anyone have a very good way of gettting money cuz am not a db buyer i dont have any cradit card or stuff like that >.>
This is the kind of shit that pisses me off.
05/20/2007 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
http://z4.invisionfree.com/turbobot/index....p?sho wtopic=720 some nub from this forum posted this on the official tbot forums... I wouldnt doubt it if it was patched it.. one reason I kept the crack to myself but some people just had to "share" .. here we go now all of us are botless.
Help how to screw some guy/pisses me off
09/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
used some afk-bots blabla, he does2. he sends mass-tickets to GMs cause 8 ppl afking in EPL. all of these 8 got an email from blizz "dont do this again and sh*t"! he hasnt receaved any email from blizz yet. HE is using alot more bots and crap than i/we do! so how can i kick this guy out of.. even the game? need to screw him. he's the biggest ***** ive ever met. self boting and sending tickets, cause other ppl use boting2. SO STUPID... need help plz, cause got /w from another person/friend...