i have a rb water-warrior (110-93) an dim missing a number of speels i'am meant to know such as stig/magic shield/healing rain the only spell i do know is DH, how do i learn spells as a rb...not at the job centre i have tried.
i also have a lvl 79 rb water-fire tao (110-79) and she also is missing many spells, cany anyone help please....im nt that much of a newb but omg i just dont know where to go.
ca someone help plase?
Originally posted by Cmcada@May 4 2007, 09:04 i have a rb water-warrior (110-93) an dim missing a number of speels i'am meant to know such as stig/magic shield/healing rain the only spell i do know is DH, how do i learn spells as a rb...not at the job centre i have tried.
i also have a lvl 79 rb water-fire tao (110-79) and she also is missing many spells, cany anyone help please....im nt that much of a newb but omg i just dont know where to go.
ca someone help plase?
if you have learned the spells b4 rb you will have them
if you dont you wont
u must have bought the chars and they never learnt the spells once u rb into another prof u cant learn those spells, once u learned the spells and u rb u keep them
ahh well then i did buy the accounts.
and they must not hav elearnt the spells so fair enough ill just forget about the spells stig and magic shield would be usefull dm
thanks a lot
How to keep Skills at reborn 04/25/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies Easy fix,
Goto Character.cs and find
foreach (Skill S in Skills.Values)
{
MyClient.AddSend(Packets.GeneralData(EntityID, S.ID, 0, 0, 109));
}
foreach (Prof P in Profs.Values)
{
Reborn,skills,monsters,npcs, How? 10/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies How can i make all these thins working into my server?
Someone knows how to do somethings work?
If someone knows please teach me :D
Im br and i haven't the besst englishh, but i'll try my best :D
2nd reborn and the skills you already 07/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Hello everyone,
(I have first search at the hot link list but didn't found my question/answer)
I have a lvl 130 fire tao.
I'am now finishing the last skill ( fire meteor) and then I have all skills fixed (including tornado).
After fixed the last skill I want to first reborn in a warrior and then second reborn back into my fire tao again.
When I am the warrior in the first reborn I know I get fire as a skill but not tornado.
My question is; when I am go for the second reborn back to...