Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pk Character Questions(Ger,Engl)

Discussion on Pk Character Questions(Ger,Engl) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,182
Hi Leute ich bin gerade dabei einen pker in conquer aufzubauen als char hab ich mir einen tro gemacht, weil ich mir denke, dass dieser am besten dafür geeignet ist.
Ich wäre sehr erfreut wenn ihr mir einige tipps zum pking geben könntet oder was ich zu beachten hab. Im moment bin ich auch mit der frage beschäftigt welche wffencombi ich nehmen soll. Vorschlage für die beste conbi und warum sie dass ist würden mir auch sehr weiterhelfen. Zu den waffen hätt ich noch eine frage, nämlich was die dex-Zahl bedeutet(ich mein des wär Treffergenauigkeit) und ob diese bei der Waffenwahl eine große rolle Spielt. Des wärs fürs erste ich hoffe ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen.

Now english:
First i must say that i'm not so good in english so i will write a short text.
I have some questions for pking with a tro:
1. i could need general help and tipps how to pk.
2. What is the best weaponcombi and why?
3. What mean the dex and is it important for my right weaponcombi?
It would be nice if you can help my.
Old 05/03/2007, 07:33   #2

For pk Club/Blade, this is good because you can use FB (Fastblade). Using a ATK Ring (Not the Heavy rings) because a higher damage is better than a slightly increased hit rate in my opinion. The Club increases damage as well. Learn to use FB on the run and you will be a great pker.

Hercules is only good if you are fighting n00bs (Actually low lvl n00bs).

But these are just my thoughts

--Katsu
Old 05/03/2007, 16:16   #3

elite*gold: 20
Herc is good if you're going to go pking with full gear and sdgs and have very good items (then you can just lame all your kills and won't need to fb) but if you plan to go black that might not be an option in which case do as katsu said and club/blade.
Old 05/03/2007, 19:56   #4

benutz 2 clubs um zu hercen und für alle pker general Pots Pots Pots^^ use 2 clubs to use herc and for all pkers get urself many many many pots xD
Old 05/03/2007, 20:19   #5

Club/blade + fb if you use herc u get disrespected very often , atleast on my server
Old 05/04/2007, 02:13   #6

check my sig some of the information there might help you. enjoy xD
Old 05/04/2007, 05:37   #7

How does your sig have ANYTHING to do with him being a pkr?
Old 05/04/2007, 05:40   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by ~RuinatioN~@May 4 2007, 05:37
How does your sig have ANYTHING to do with him being a pkr?
His fb guide, now read before you post anything else that might be considered offensive.

As all has stated, blade club, for starters use a club club until you have really good equit(no rb), then at 1rb, upg your psn blade into super blade, etc.