Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change Gem Sound Drops...

Discussion on How to change Gem Sound Drops... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Null due to Patch 4353

After a lot of search, i managed to come to a solution:

1 - Open your conquer.exe with you fave hex editing tool.

2- Look for DropItem.wav; You'll find 2 entrances.

3 - Edit the 1st to the sound you would like gems to use.

4 - Save and exit. Enjoy.

This will NOT change the sounds of Scrolls, arrows and pots. But it will change LabDiamonds, PythonHearts, Letters, and ( I think) mostly all quest itens that use that sound.

Thanks to a1abaster for trying to help, and site for flaming. site, I would never get to this without you. ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
color change of the drops
02/05/2010 - Archlord - 2 Replies
do anyone know how to change the color of the drops while they are on the ground ? from standard yellow to ... green ? if there is a same toppic like this sry, if yes plz post a link to there thx
How to change mob drops
10/06/2009 - Shaiya - 7 Replies
nvm thanks for the help I figure it out.
CHANGE YOUR MET OR ANY ITEM YOU WANT(SOUND)
02/16/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
This is really really useful to find where your mets...everyone knows when a met drops you have to go look for it, which side is it, north , south xD kk well when you do the following steps on the bottom of this page...when a met drops the sound gets higher the closer you get it, so basically put ur best song on...and when a met drops the sound will get louder where u it got drops...Even if ur off the screen far way from it, u will still heard the sound, get clouer to it Change Your Met Or...
Making gem drops sound like mets
12/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hey guys, I was wondering where do I need to start looking in the CO folder to edit gem drops to sound like mets instead of the current "scroll" drop noise they make now. Would be a lot easier to find them based on their drop noise. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated :D
Change MET sound
04/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Is there a ways to change the meteor drop sound to like the "headshot" sound from Counter-Strike? I dont hear its and the archer scatters off the screen so u dont see it i end up missing alots of mets just wanted to know. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post im a noobs dont kno much