Quoted:
"Furthermore, If you use Bots, you are effectively giving your account login and password to the creators of bots, and your account are exposed to great danger. The creator of bot programs can take away your account anytime."
If this is true Should you still bot?
sorry if this has been posted before.
This would increase the odds of TQ making SV and whatnot. Although I still do not really believe that; they now state this as if it could happen. So, if accounts were to suddenly "be deleted from bot makers", there is a high chance TQ does make bots.
Originally posted by cocolimo@Apr 25 2007, 18:40 TQ doesnt need bots, give one good reason why?
If someone made a bot for your online game, and you did not like this, how would you catch them?
Make a better, more secure bot?
Perhaps, make it cost money, since you only gain $ from DB sales.
This makes what was once a free online game, a monthly $ game for a select few.
But with that aside, now they can deal with those that bot, since they now use this "better" more "efficient" bot.
I never said I think that they made SV or anything else, I said " This would increase the odds of TQ making SV and whatnot." and "Although I still do not really believe that;"
I agree with katsu also but i dont think they can steal ur account or such.unless TQ is making the bots and then when TQ gets vid of someone botting then they delete that account ?
They just want people to be aware that bots are not always safe, but thats always up to you to decide. TQ tries to discourage you with scare tactics and the like. But they have made a new announcement now.
If I am now mistaken TQ is refering to the DoomDay backdoor Proxy that caused alot of accounts to be deleted. Of course I dout the will really do anything to give back anythign that was lost in the ordeal.
I believe this as something to do with Net7. Since a GM as requested him to give account id and pass password. If you dont know what im talking about, Net7 is the guy that distriputed proproxy. Anyone that used that gave their account info.
I dont think TQ ever made a bot, think about it, it would be full of bugs all the time and wouldnt be worth paying for. And it would get an update like every 6 months +.
If you are an amateur botter, you might be scared by that :P
Before we bot, we need to learn how to verify the bot to prevent damage to our account.
1. Scan it with anti-virus (Backdoor on Java could not be detected)
2. If a bot required you to type in your account and password, create a noob to test it.
3. Learn packet sniffering (general one). See which server is the noob character contacting. Record the ip for non-botting and botting. Compare it.
4. Decompile the bot if possible.
5. Write to us
*Edit - someone told me, watch out if your PC launching email or contacting any web mail (yahoo, hotmail, gmail & etc), it might sending something *
Loosing pets after re-login 06/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies hey guys
i got a stupid prob on my server. if the pets r over 400* and higher the r gone after re-log.
i tried to fix it wit this guide:
Remove checksum from manequin msg server
but it didnt work. can some1 help me pls?
Vac Script Loosing Mobs 06/04/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Hi, I am using a script that I found in the forum and it seems to loose mobs when I start to attack. I would lure like 30 mobs and about 10 of them will run off a few at a time before I get to kill them all. Can someone help me edit the script to fix the problem? Can I also increase range and number of mobs I can vac?
Thanks
alloc(MonsterProperties,2048)
label(ReturnMonsterProperties)
label(MonsterRange)
label(ReturnMonsterRange)
label(MonsterAggro)
[CE] Quick loosing IP 03/26/2010 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies Hello guys,
Today I'm going to learn how to loose IP quick with CheatEngine, it's a very easy way to loose ip when you only have about 354 IP and cannot go to jail yet.
Requirements:
-CheatEngine
-Dekaron
Step1:
Open CheatEngine
Loosing PKs: While being safe 12/24/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies Have you ever gone red by accident in the middle of no where with a few people that can rape you after you with a water? Will now you can escape them easily.
You must have: A Praying stone.
While you are escaping, simply click Exit, then Offline TG, then confirm and your client will close.
Log back on, there you are in the offline tg room red/black named loosing your pks, safe.
:P
loosing bounty's without loosing XP 05/25/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies loosing bounty's without loosing XP and here is how its done (all of u better be thankful) :
1st get a buddy to u somewhere quiet
2nd he should attack u with normal attacks
3rd u start running (click somewhere at distance) and press escape to bring up the menu
4th ur buddy AoE's u while ur running