Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find address of a .dll inside of process?

Discussion on How to find address of a .dll inside of process? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, there are tools like cheat engine that find and enumerate all dlls of a process (giving its start adress) and if you add an address that is inside a dll you will get something like this at address: graphics.dll + offset.

Well, i want to implement it manually in my prog, so i was wondering if anyone know a way to get that kind of address. I am searching for it meanwhile...

<hr>Append on Apr 16 2007, 19:37<hr> nvm, I found a work around for it.

Any mod can close or delete this post.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Okay, Lets find it !! The Webzen Process
10/04/2009 - Archlord - 45 Replies
hallo guys, We all have the same problem, archlord webzens " Alefclient" is invisable in the process list. start archlord, u can see the window, but not the Process( @Task manager) Why we need the process ?
Can't find Twelvesky2 on process list? (MAYN)
08/07/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
If you're unable to find the process list on cheatengine, there are a few things you can do. 1. download the working exe file: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/12sky2/288670-rele ase-mayn-working-exe-see-ce-processlist.html copy it into your 12sky folder, see if it works 2. After clicking on the little computer thing on the top-left of the window, click on "Window list", and it may or may not show up. (if it freezes, close it and skip to #3) 3. Click on the little computer thing again, and...
how to find dekaron exe in CE process
05/25/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
can anyone give me bypass for gameguard ?
[SHARE] ART MONEY PRO WITH PROCESS ADDRESS EDITOR.
07/12/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 21 Replies
I JUST WANNA SHARE THIS FILE.... _http://rapidshare.com/files/113739951/process_ad dress_editor.rar I TESTED IT ON HACKING DICENA. BUT I AM NOT SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW IT WORKS. MAYBE YOU COULD DISCOVER HOW TO USE THIS. BY THE WAY. IT WORKS MORE LIKE CHEAT ENGINE. BUT IT SEARCH FASTER THAN CE. IT SPECIALIZES ON CASH HACK. AND ITEM PURCHASE COUNTS. I MADE ALSO SPEED HACK USING THIS PROGRAM.
[coding] Making a dialog show inside of CO process
05/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i have done this alot before in time, but when i try to do it with Conquer nothing appears.. my dll gets injected into the process and all. just nothing appears. any ideas suggestions are welcome, ty :) im doing this in c/c++ btw