Well i figured since ProProxy is actually a very good proxy (best one out). Why not turn it around on him. Just go into it and remove the stuff that sends your info. The program is very good, just needs somebody to weed out the bad stuff. I have no experience with java so i can't do it, i am just making the suggestion because it sounded good when i thought of it. Please don't flame me for my thoughts. Also if a person that takes on this task decides not to keep the aim bot part that is cool. i think the only parts people care about is team follow, disconnecter, divine hare cyclone, cyclone, the guild walk hopper and the repair feature.
as far as adding requests go, I'm not too familiar with packets yet. If someone actually details out a packet I can add in functions to do what proproxy did.
well it is just like qo but with better response and less lag, it dos garments. all the command (that i care about) work. It is the best proxy, but i haven't tried bones yet. you should try it out, lol jking unless you fell like making a dump account and try it, but make sure to fix the server file after and delete the program!
dude, it is the best out to the public, just has a bad key logger, that is why i wish i could do java, then i could rip out his keylogger and stuff and use this proxy. but i guess nobody that has the power to is willing to. oh well, like i said it sounded like a good idea to me. This is the only one i can find that all the functions work, and works with garments, just need somebody to take out the keylogger.
Fixing ProPRoxy 06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies I have to admit. I hate Aimbotting, but sometimes you resort to doing so as an act of desperation when all your enemies get you in 1 hit 10 times in a row and you know for a fact that they Aimbot.
The best AimBot I have see was Proproxy. I can easily use it by disabling the address that it checks on my firewall, but I would like to make it safer as I don't use it that much and aI could easily forget to re set it in the firewall if I Updated it.
I unpacked the .jar file and decompiling the...
ProProxy 05/07/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 14 Replies Backdoored ProProxy!!!
Hi^^
This is new verison of QOProxy i have seen many people looking for aim bot and this is it!!
You can make it work like before just change the IP and wala ;)) you have more on the page of ProProxy
You can find it on the file!!!
(this is not my work)
BUT +1 KARMA WILL BE NICE ^^
*edit - File removed by a1blaster*
about proproxy 04/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies is there a way to make it autohunt with my archer? anything that will equip new arrows at least, or scatter preferrably. i don't want to download anything else unless i need to though.
proproxy additions 04/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Doesn't mattter i found it out lolz, it does pick up mets just me being stupid sorry for the wasted thread