Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fully Updated Itemtype.txt patch 4343

Discussion on Fully Updated Itemtype.txt patch 4343 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
rewlin Has made a fixed itemtype.txt file for easter quest. It can be found here>>>
Easter Updated Itemtype.txt, For use with Fixed CoToBo

Quote:
Originally posted by rewlin@Apr 7 2007, 21:03
Here's an updated itemtype.txt to use with CoToBo.* All I've added are the Easter Quest items and each of the 9 +Stones.

If you run into another item that crashes CoToBo, note the DWORD value that cotobo searches for in the error message when it crashes and I can add it.

Enjoy!
Thank you to him!
}^~^{
Old 04/08/2007, 05:00   #2

thanks even though I dont use cotobo... you are fast with these updates
Old 04/08/2007, 05:11   #3

I'm sure many people will find this useful, thanks to the creator.
Old 04/08/2007, 05:53   #4

I have talked to rewlin by PM and he says that he will be adding more items to the itemtype.txt. So far he has just updated for easter quest. That only leaves like 90 more items to add to it. Hope he's up to the task.

If you use his itemtype.txt give him some Karma!
Old 04/09/2007, 06:12   #5

Ok, goto link in first post for fully updated to patch 4343 itemtype.txt file for use with fixed CoToBo.
rewlin has just updated it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ITEMTYPE.DAT FOR PATCH UPDATED! 2010!
01/14/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
NEW UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH ITEMTYPE.DAT (5206) DONWOAD IT AND ENJOY! All weapons/Talismans ONLY R= U= E= S= Also CommandTokens!
Itemtype.dat for patch 5100 Always updated
02/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Itemtype.dat for Patch 5099 See Super, Elite ... items on floot Goes to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini I am not sure if it works on CID I am pretty new at this Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found F-Prot: Nothing found
Itemtype.dat for patch 5099 Always Updated
02/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Itemtype.dat for Patch 5099 See Super, Elite ... items on floot Goes to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini I am not sure if it works on CID I am pretty new at this Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found F-Prot: Nothing found
itemtype.dat 4343 fixed for ScriptVessel
04/11/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 43 Replies
updated patch 4343 HI, I have noticed that SV has a little problem to pick up some items, i studied a little and it seems the problem is at items with loooong title. So, i used DeEn tool (karma to creators) to decript itemtype.dat, and i wrote few lines of code to shrink names of some items( only armors, weapons, rings, caps, boots, earrings, heavyrings, neckys, shields,coro) to 7 chars, encripted again, and then tested. Result: it's picking much much better i hope will help. IT ...
Updated Itemtype.dat for Patch 4324
10/31/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Note: This is the same ItemType.dat from Patch: 4321... i Just placed it again, Because i saw people asking for a Updated Itemtype.dat. The Itemtype.dat is the same, Just Place it again In : /C:-->Program Files--> Conquer 2.0-->ini--> then he ask's replace whit current? Click yes, Voila.. ur done This is not my File.. so.. ..quest items from halloween not integrated, im working on that.. File: Itemtype.dat For patch 4324