Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

someone moved them...

Discussion on someone moved them... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
this is funny there is gc 1 2 3 and 4 in water any one have an idea how it got there?
Old 04/08/2007, 00:50   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by warlord2080@Apr 7 2007, 13:38
this is funny there is gc 1 2 3 and 4 in water any one have an idea how it got there?
Whoever has the pole at Guild Wars has control over where the GC conductress' go. All they do is buy a Conductress scroll, right click it, and drag her anywhere they want to put it. Its fun when you mess w/ them and the enemy guilds get ****** off. :P
Old 04/08/2007, 01:25   #3

yeah i can't stand when they put them in useless places
Old 04/08/2007, 02:42   #4

So...what happens when you tele to one?
Stand in water? lol
Old 04/08/2007, 07:02   #5

nuh uh, yous tand to the ground closest. i think they are able to do this because of someones discovery to make it able to walk on water, forgot what his name was but its a great little edit.

you might want to edit that pick warlord.
Old 04/08/2007, 13:43   #6

elite*gold: 20
It's no worse than all of them being put in SC. At least if you use one you get sent back to TC instead of out in the middle of no where. (not much of a difference but even more annoying to stick them there)

OT: smartguy, your display makes me laugh every time I see you post.