Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i wana 2 know how 2 edit wepon

Discussion on i wana 2 know how 2 edit wepon within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i'm lvl130 now at last but i do't have db's 2 lvl my club and my sword... i hope some one tell me how i can change my wepon.ini file u make me see my sword or blade lvl 125 >>> 130 and my club 12 and 125 >>>130 juat wana see my self with 130 wepon ... or just tell me any ps i can see my self in xD plz any one can help answer me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wana help me out?
06/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
can any1 tell me what to change in CE to let me vac? ive been looking through the sight for a TUT but have not found one for exacly what i need, so i can alrdy go ghost and teleport what im looking for is the wall/vac/speed through CE if you could help me out i would very much appriciate it thank you <3
This how to add Plus 3 wepon if u a noob
12/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
-first buy some luck powder and 3 elixir and find clear spot to add -the first day u can add+1 without lucky powder and then try +2 with lucky powder u will success (note)dint add+3 yet cause u will fail if u unlucky:D - wake up on the next day and try plus 3 and u will success .That 60% of success that my rate whether its help u r not
Hint...address pattern for "Edit wepon Lv/Pt Req"
05/21/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 16 Replies
first thing first...I'm a newbie(in forum and RF)...so sry if i made a mistake. And off course..it's not 100% my idea. So thanks to all... (sry i didn't know the nick who made this edit lv/Pt req) 'Bout the memory search (in CE) for Edit weapon Lv/Pt Req, i really did found the pattern that made me easily find the weapon Lv/PT Req address. i've tried it 4 bout 5-10 times, and it comes out that the pattern was all the same. So...no matter what lv/PT Req are, i've always find it... and...